Saturday, September 10, 2011

What is your favorite zodiac sign beside yours and your least favorite?

I am doing a little something something and I just wanna know from y'all opinions which is your favorite.


Tell the most popular ones. Tell me why you think this sign is your favorite. Then tell me what your least favorite zodiac sign is and why?|||Gemini is my least favorite because I can't stand the split personalities some of them have.


Libra is my favorite because their smart, pretty and easy to talk too.|||My most favourite sign is Aquarius they fascinate me with how their minds work %26amp; their somewhat quirky behavior.


My least favourite is Capricorn and it's their seriousness and not being able to take any form of jokes towards them but being able to dish them out. It's a contradiction that drives me crazy. In fact their whole sign seems like it is full of contradictions as they are most rudest to certain peoples behavior that they don't like which happens to be the behavior that they have. Does that make sense?|||Easy! My favorite is far and away, Scorpio. I love their intensity and how they communicate their boundless energy to me. I admire their strength, and their passion, and how they will go to the ends of the earth for the people they love. Every one of my closest friends are Scorpio...with one exception, a Gemini with Scorpio ascending!


My least favorite is Aries. They come off as arrogant and self-absorbed to me, not to mention reckless. Nothing personal against them, they're just not my cup of tea.


China %26gt;^..^%26lt; Sunflower (Pisces)|||I am a Leo male





Favorite sign





Aquarius : They are smart, funny, unique and helpful





Gemini : They are witty, smart and fun to be around





Libra : They are artistic and sensible








Least favorite sign





Capricorn : They are dark, cold, selfish and violent





Scorpio : They are dark and vengeful





Aries : They are immature and selfish|||my favorite sign would probably be scorpio- they always seem so nice as friends. They're talkative and help alot. But there are a few scorpios that are extremely shy in my school.





least favorite sign is aries because they seem so confident and if you get to know them you get annoyed by their over-confidence and their strive to be always right. I know a guy who is like that for the past 15 years... only hang out with him becuase he is my older brother's best bud.|||I am a Scorpio. Scorpios either lover each other or don't get along AT ALL.





My favorite sign is a Pisces. They get along better with everyone than any other sign and I have never met a Pisces I didn't like.





Least favorite is Gemini, the twins, split personality, liars, cheats, can trust them. Psycho people.|||im a gemini female and my favor signs are


aquas and libras%26lt;3





i love how talkative, light hearted , and fun they are.


and i strongly admire how unique aquas are...when im with an aqua or libra its a meeting of the minds...so wonderful%26lt;3








but my favorite sign to date is scorpios...i love me some scorpio men , even though we arent supposed to be compatible...ive had beautiful relationships with these men, and am in one with a scorpio right now...god, hes soooo dreamy.hehe|||Gemini females the most %26lt;3


fun gal/girls to be with ^^, flirting with %26amp; all that





%26amp; Aquarius females


they're are really really amazing %26amp; unique





%26amp; Virgo females


cute, period.





I'm a Libra male





least is Pisces i guess, idk rely sry|||Besides mine, Aquarius.





Least favorite, Pisces or Libra.|||Favourite Libra


they are a good conversation and we get on well





Least favourite Pisces


too emotional and dreamy for me





Gemini|||Capricorn is my fave get along wit all of em.....theyr coo





my least favorite is leo theyre cocky arrogant and judgemental|||Favorite: Cancers.


They are total sweeties and make me pee my pants from laughing!





Least Favorite: Aries


I don't get them at all and they annoy me. (I have two that are my friends..)|||Gemini is my fav, and Cancer is my least fav.





I mean, why name a sign after a sickness?!|||im a scorpio and i love cancers


least favorite is Aquarius!|||I have a fondness for the water signs|||Pisces, because of the movie Let's Go To Prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment