Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why are the zodiac sign stereotypes total BS and they get repeated over and over in this section?

and why the hell are there so many different zodiac charts? sidereal, western, chinese. And they all contradict the living crap out of each other. I think astrology is bullsht.|||I agree with you. I mean how on earth can planets and starts(massive rocks on fire) can describe your character and fate? i mean I'm a Gemini and only a few traits about me is true. In addition when I was reading about every sign, I noticed that they generalize and it can easily be related to anyone.


I believe that my fate is based on my life choices and my charter is based on how i was raised and my culture...horoscopes and astrology can only be used for entertainment.|||The contradictions are the best disproof of astrology. Better than the skeptics.





Besides, what body tests these professionally-certified astrologers? How do they "test" for certification? Why not use a computer program that won't overlook anything and make human errors? Would a computer program be better than a bad astrologer?|||Why? Because people want easy answers to complex questions ... questions that are difficult to understand and that require a lot of thinking if one can come even close to understanding them.





As for astrology ... no actual astrology is done on this site ... it's all just Sun-sign stuff, which is so vague that it has no value or applicability. Even those who cue in to the fact that astrology is a specific chart done up for the exact time and location of your birth ... well, even there, the complexities of a human being cannot be either resolved or defined in the small space that this box allows. Garbage in, garbage out.





Give you 2 hours with a professionally-certified astrologer, you wouldn't say it's bullshit. I loved my sceptics, my engineers and scientists, the best of all my clients ... and would often turn away the starry-eyed total believers, because I don't think astrology should ever replace self-insight or self-thinking! BTW, those sceptics were my best sources for word-of-mouth referrals, and they often came back for insight into family members, or to examine current trends in their own lives.|||Because this section praises stereotypes, they can't make decisions for themselves and need to live by a blueprint.





They are like those tourist who wont let go of the damn map and just walk freely.|||Why do you keep on posting here if you think it's crap? This is, what?, your third post? Go to a different section. Done.|||You seem to know a lot about astrology for a person who thinks it's crap. I think you are a Virgo.|||Ya think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment