Friday, September 16, 2011

Which one is personally your favourite zodiac sign?

I know that every zodiac sign has it's good and bad sides, but I just am curious about which one you like the best besides your own sign, and why. Thanks already.|||I love all the fire signs and Libras.|||Personally my favorite zodiac sign is.......


Its so hard to choose between Cancer %26amp; Capricorn I love the personality of both of these signs, i wish I had more characteristics of capricorn than aquarius


Then my second favorite is Libra and Virgo I love libras we fuel each others fire and beyonce is a virgo and she is my all time favorite very gifted


My sign is Capricorn /Aquarius SUN


My rising is Cancer


My moon sign is Aquarius|||i am a leo, i think aries are kick azz, being a fire sign we have a lot in common, we both tend to be ambitious and have goals, we both like to have our own business and money, and we both like sex a lot, and are usually into having nice things and coming up in life.|||I'm going to say my wonderful Pisces (male and female) because they are sensitive and I can read into them pretty well. They have round dreamy eyes and they bring out the best in me. I also like Taurus, and the Capricorns I've met recently are extremely funny even if all they like to do is stay home and be laid back. I like my few virgo friends because they always tell me all kinds of good gossip. Libras are a bit different than what im use to but I've noticed that they seem to like my crazy sense of humor more than I like theirs...but its all good.|||I have more than one fave sign, besides my own, Cancer:


Geminis-both genders


Sagittarius-both genders


Taurus-both genders


Capricorn-females


Scorpio-guys


Libra-guys


And just because I didn't mention both genders and signs, doesn't mean I don't like them, I just get along better with the ones that I've mentioned.|||scorpio female here.





Love pisces the most. Followed by gemini, libra, aquarius.. I tend to like soothing, gentle signs whose dream like natures, easy going manners and slightly off beat habits make me feel happy and calm. I find all the others a bit much, to be honest.


Im on the fence about Cancers....good loyal throw down people yet - SO MOODY! argh - get over it!!!|||Oh, i'm a sadge and i like sadges. :-( . Ok i'd say a gemini or cancer then because gemini's are like my opposite and io find that completely sexy and the guys are just unique people man, funny. I like cancers because my fave actress is a cancer and cancers are generally extremely nice.|||well actually all other signs have certain flaws that i could live with.


Taurus has it's flaws but their the only ones i can and do live with. so all i can say is Taurus even though it is my own sign, its the one that makes me, me.|||Aquarius because they are


Intelligent


Unique


Humanitarian


They like to analyze a situation over before making a commitment or getting into a relationship with they person they love.


They fight for causes that they believe in


They are very good with technology ( computers, electronics )


Friendly


Cool


Hot


Sexy|||Aries is nice.Polite and optimistic.


I like Scorpio as well,it's sort of my darker side,the more emotional one.|||Aquarius ftw =] ! we connect mentally physically emotionally, just everything works out perfectly in an imperfect world|||I would say Libra because everybody I know from that sign are pretty amazing people!


I also like Gemini's coz they are hella fun to be around!





LeoTheLioness|||Sagittarius. So easy-going and straightforward folks. I dislike coy, cunning, etc pple. So giving it to me straight up is rather refreshing =)|||Aquarius.|||Libra, Gemini Scorpio|||im gunna go with pisces. secondly cancer and taurus.|||scorpio because my mom is|||Taurus AND Capricorn. Its too equal to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment