Friday, September 23, 2011

If you were born early would your Zodiac sign be different?

I was born in August but I was supposed to be born in October so would my Zodiac sign be Leo or Libra? Or maybe a mixture of both?|||Well. Considering you were actually born in august i would say leo.


Just sayin. but you probly have characteristics of both. I know i was born right on the line between two zodiac signs so i have mixtures of both signs. If i had been born 5 and a half hours later i would be a different sign.|||That's actually a very interesting question.





I don't really know, I guess it would be a mixture of both, but then again I think it would be based more on the day that you were actually born, not the day or month that it was predicted...





I was actually born the month that was said. So...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment