Friday, September 16, 2011

What can you tell about me from my horoscope, chinese zodiac, and my numerology?

I am curious how accurately you can get my personality from just knowing my horoscope, chinese zodiac, and my numerology so here it is....





Horoscope: virgo





Zodiac: fire ox








My number: 3


My soul urge: 9


My inner dream: 3














Thanx very much for reading this|||gentle and kind. likes everything to be perfect, a bit shy|||I have Moon in Virgo so I will tell you what im like %26amp; you can see if you can relate to me. Im a analyzer, i notice every little detail, perfectionist, sometimes i like to serve people because i like helping, im neat, im a good observer.



Fire Ox - You will be a energetic Ox with fire qualities. You are known to be diligent, proud, confident, authoritative, gentle, organized, skillful, forceful, %26amp; aggressive.



Number 3 is the most playful, you are creative, socially active, artistic, positive and optimistic, playful, happy and fun-loving, inspirational, imaginative, motivating, enthusiastic and uplifting.



The other numbers has no importance as these signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment