Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the most desired zodiac sign to be and why?

alot of people would say that its their zodiac sign and alot of people i think will say a different zodiac sign. Im a libra and i think my sign is the best. we arent to sensitive we are fair people and we are independent, so we dont NEED anyone. and we have the charm and alot of other things that makes us desirable. what would you say and why?|||I don't think there's a most desired sign. If you have many placements in Aquarius it will make you detached from your emotions, having too much Leo=Prideful, Taurus=Stubborn, Virgo=picky, Pisces=delusional, Aries=arrogant, Libra=indecisive/lazy, Sagittarius=blunt, Scorpio=vengeful, Gemini=liar, and Cancer=emotional/moody. See all zodiac signs have their ups and downs so i don't think there's a most desired.|||I'm a scorpio- Passionate, eccentric with a fiery sting. All good traits yes, but I'm always on guard, I can almost never relax and always keeping myself busy. I adore those around me and will protect till my dying day.


Some would say I need to be a little more sensitive, I say you need to be a little less :)|||i couldnt pick myself who would be the best. I believe each to thier own great features. Scorpio - strong and powerful capricorn - determend and loveable cancer - humble and caring sagatarious - set in their ways and fun leo - fighter and loyal gemini - controling and organised / there just some examples|||they all have good unique traits, you would just have to say all of them..but idk i would say maybe libra, scorpio, gemini and sagittarius are the most obvious signs|||Aries because pisces are always desiring things. And aries is just like the opposite sign and has the traits pisces need more.



Libras are one of the least independent signs there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment