Friday, September 16, 2011

What zodiac signs are the most beautfiul?

In YOUR opinion which zodiac signs have HANDFUL of beautiful ladies?





and why?





What's your zodiac sign and rising?





Whats your sex?|||virgo,aquarius ladies..if have strong aspects from mc or saturn, scorpio and pisces signs give beauty also..|||Everytime I see a saggitarius ( without knowing their sign at first) I think she's pretty. Then I find out their sign, and its usually Sagittarius but sometimes Gemini.





Its something in the appearance! They always have these perfectly arched eyebrows, and perfect little noses! lol





Im a Scorpio female with a Taurus rising.


And I have Jupiter on my descendant|||Scorpio and Virgo's are stunning physically, especially in the face. Taurus guys catch my eye!

They are both(Scorpio and Taurus) sexual, intense, and beautiful inside and out. I know a lot of pretty virgo girls.

My zodiac sign is Scorpio rising in Capricorn.

I'm a female.





Autumn~|||I think Libra. I feel because not only are they beautiful, but because they have a brain to back it up. NO other sign can match their charm.

I'm a Gemini, Virgo Rising.

Male.|||id have to say leos, then sagittarians, then aquarians, then aries.


but if we're talking about guys then scorpios, then aquarians


:)





cancer sun


gemini moon


leo rising|||Who ever thumbs down'd samuelle is asking to get their a's,s beat!





Jk . . but, seriously Taurus.|||Scorpio of course then Gemini, then...... Cancer I say..|||LEOS|||Me lol. am a leo lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment