Friday, September 16, 2011

Which female zodiac sign is most likely to chase a guy and actually try to fight him?

Based on your PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, which female zodiac sign is most likely to chase a guy and actually try to fight him?|||Leo!|||well since im the first Cancer to answer Im one of those signs tp fight you lol..., I guess im not the MOST likely.


but like that one chick said, who cares about your "strength".





What I dont get is most guys wont fight back because of modern morals and values...





its not right to hit a lady...i think that only has to do with ABUSE. dont hit a lady, OR ladies, dont hit a man, for no reason at all!! ONly in self defense and not because your the bigger stronger one.





I dont believe in bullying others because they are weaker, but i wish when i chase a guy and fight him he would actually fight back, like in self defense, but i mean...if he did...ESPECIALLY in public, you would have these ***** azz feminists who would call the cops on the dude and they would arrest him for domestic violence when really im the one who started the fight.





guys seem to get the short end of the stick on this one, kinda unfair if you ask me|||scorpio on this one, oh yeh! i have personally went upside plenty of guys heads. i dont care about their so called strength. that shrivels up when i get in that ***. i dont think im big and bad, but i will not be disrespected and take anyone's shyt. it's their fault for bringing their stupidity and their rudeness to me in the first place. i dont do it to them, so i'm supposed to let them do it to me? i dont think so.|||Sagittarius.


I had a couple of fights with boys.


My Grandmother was a sagittarius,she chased her husband down the street with an Ax.We can get wild if provoked.|||The fixed signs: Leo, Aquarius, Taurus and Scorpio and anyone with this in their Moon, Mars and Venus|||Well on personal experience? LOL!!! Scorpio.|||Saggitariaus and Tauras.|||Sagittarius|||this is a funny *** question LOL!;)





btw idk .|||scorpio LOL|||I've had a few Sagittarius women throw punches my way, so that's my answer!|||well.. i did it myself... twice!!!





Im a Capricon!

No comments:

Post a Comment