Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's your zodiac sign and do you get along with your mother?

What's your moms zodiac sign?





- My mom is Libra and I've never gotten along with her because I find her to be fake,phony, and plays the martyr role all the time (yes I have told her this). This is why I make it a point to only visit her when necessary.|||I'm also a Pisces and my mom is a Scorpio and we are like best friends. We understand each other perfectly and I couldn't ask for a better mom.





I can see why you and your Libra mom didn't get along. I don't get along with Libras too well either. They start too much trouble and expect people to put them on a Pedestal. I had to distance myself from my Libra friend because she was too immature. They are like high school kids that never grow up.|||i'm a Cancer





my ma is a Aquarius





we get along well, we have are disagreements once in a while(at least once every month)





:)|||I'm a Taurus and my mom is a Scorpio. We get along great.|||well im a leo and my moms an aquarius and we get along great almost like sisters but i do sometimes cross the boundary between mother and daughter but other than that our relationship is fabulous!|||I'm Aquarius my mom is Leo.





She understands me, and lets me have my space, we have our disagreements, but we get along pretty good.|||I am a Aries and my mom is a Gemini We don't get along really good but when it get's to my fav thing things get smoothly and tough.|||I'm Pisces and my mother is Virgo








I don't talk to her much. The only thing we have in common is our love for beauty products. Other than that, she is a friggin B*****!!! She wants everything to be perfect and nothing is ever good enough for her. I feel sorry for my dad.|||Scorpio





Meh... she's ok. She's a virgo.|||I'm a Leo and my mom is a Virgo we don't get along that good, sometimes she really can get on my nerves.|||I'm a Taurus and I'm very lucky with my parents' signs. My dad's a Pisces and Taurus and Pisces are known to get along.





My mother is Capricorn, so I get along with her great. Taurus and Cappy are the ultimate team.|||I'm cancer me, and my mom only get along when i ignore all her lies, and stuff he's a horrible mom. shes aquarius.





Now my dad is a aquar/cap cusp, and were the best of friends. he also has cancer, and taurus in his chart too though.|||my mums a sagittarius and we get along most of the time, the times we have our disagreements is because of the different views we have, shes more traditional, where im not.|||Im an aries and my mums a taurus. we get along great and our personalities tend to balance each other out.|||Both of us Cancers and only get along half the time.|||well im a leo, and I don't always get along with her. Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don't. She tends to explode when she's mad, and so do I.





Shes an Aries. But I love her%26lt;3|||I am a capricorn and my mother is gemini- we do not get along


i do however get along with gemini men|||I am a Gemini and my mom is a Virgo.


As a kid growing up we did get along, we used to call eachother the sista, sista team..lol.


but after my parents got divorced (my dad is also a gemini) and her and i moved to FL everything was like we were best friends until she opened up her business then she became more of her Virgo sign with her narcissistic and perfectionist nit picky ways. nothing in my life seemed good enough for her and every time things went down with her she would nit pick at my life. everything had to be PERFECT.





BUT now that i moved out and into another state. i listen to her problems with an open ear more now b/c we dont fight b/c we are separated by thousands of miles and i guess we appreciate eachother more. she is the type of person when it comes down to it that she would give her last shirt off her back for someone if she had to. but she just loves an arguement. its not all her though it was just stressful living in her household.

No comments:

Post a Comment