Friday, September 16, 2011

What zodiac sign is the most alike with Virgo?

Woo! I'm a Virgo, power to us! Yeah, anyway, sometimes I don't think the zodiac is always correct because they say that Aries and virgos are complete opposites. But, one of my really good friends is an Aries and we seem alike. One of my other best friends is a Leo, so I guess I like hanging out with fire signs haha. But I need ur opinions on what other zodiac sign acts most like me. Thanks, I can't wait to see your comments!|||Chuckle! Where's your moon sign, chica? I really wish that more people would get their charts done instead of reading the comix section to get their daily horoscope...I've been doing this for nearly thirty years now, and I never read those things! Although you will "generally" get on with other earth signs, it is not cast in stone, believe me! I am a Capricorn and while I have tons of Virgo friends, I have only had one Virgo romantic relationship--I usually end up with Geminis, Librans, and Aquarians (I have an air moon, plus several placements in air and fire), which is fine, by the way!





Aries and Virgo form what is known as a "quincunx" relationship, and, yes, it can sometimes be as quirky as that word sounds! It is a "6-8" pattern (Aries is six signs from Virgo, Virgo is eight signs from Aries) and so it is not a true opposition (Pisces is your opposite sign), so Aries will provide you with some sort of service and, you, well, you will find that Aries SEXY in a strange sort of "I don't know the hell why I do" sort of way......Your energies are vastly different...Aries is a Cardinal Fire Sign which means that they must be on top in an enthusiastic, spontaneous way and you...well, Virgos are known as the "s@!$-kickers" of the zodiac--ain't NUTHIN' getting by you! You are flexible, earthy, and enthusiastic about details (don't believe all of that hype about Virgos and cleanliness---Virgos need to be "clean" in the area of life that they feel is most important--think it over)....





Hope this helps out a bit....|||I'm a Virgo :D





Capricorns are said to be a lot like Virgo's, they are supposed to share some of the same traits - shy, hardworking, intelligent, reserved, etc.





Fire signs and Virgo's can get along though, opposites attract and what one sign doesn't have the other does :)|||Power to Virgos!





Two signs that are similar to Virgo are


Capricorn - both are practical, patient, base their decisions on facts, dependable, steady


pisces - both are quiet, tend to be introverts|||Where do I start. It is difficult because Virgos are rather annoying and conceited.|||u no there could be other sings in ur or ur friend charts that allow u to get along with them so well|||i would say scorpio :)


cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment