Friday, September 23, 2011

If your zodiac sign has changed does it mean your personality will gradually change too?

I am a Pisces (March10) but then I discovered that my zodiac sign has shifted from Pisces to Aquarius. Does it mean that I am going to have a personality crisis or maybe my personality will gradually change? Well, what should I follow? Are the astrologers going to issue a new set of traits and personality after these changes?|||Anyone who believes the astrological signs control their personalities are complete MORONS.





NO you will not suffer an identity crises, stop being so stupid. Sorry to be so harsh, but I'm so dumbfounded when people feel that the stars have control on their lives. Stupid, superstitious nonsense.|||Your zodiac didn't change. You follow the western astrology ( The most common here) If you follow the sidereal (tropical) astrology then the sign "changed". But the " new zodiac" isn't real. It doesn't even have a steady amount of days like the Western Astrology does. It's like someone deciding to change the amount of hours in a day. The Ophicus is $#!t. I was born a Virgo, have the traits of one. To me, the Western Astrology is the only astrology.|||I don't know, I was a Pisces (march 2) and my Zodiac profile fit me to a tee, Its kinda scary I am really afraid this will alter my personality what if we all start acting differently like gradually so you don't really see the difference... I guess it could be a good thing as a Pisces I was very easy going sometimes to easygoing and felt like I let people run over me now maybe I should read up on Aquarius and see what type of profile they have?|||I doubt it. Your zodiac sign may change but it won't affect personality. A lot of times people have a zodiac sign that they have nothing in common with, so the zodiacs aren't always true.





My zodiacs:





old- Capricorn


new- Sagittarius|||Even if the zodiac signs are related to personality, they haven't changed suddenly. They have been like this for many years, so your personality won't change, unless you change it willingly.|||"you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relevant to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality"


- Sheldon Cooper|||please read:http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-鈥?/a>|||http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-鈥?/a>|||Please read this:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Don't act stupid.|||No wtf u live ur life Not some stupid horoscope

No comments:

Post a Comment