Friday, September 16, 2011

What day do you want your first child's zodiac sign to be?

If you could plan it, what would your first child's zodiac sign be?


If you already have a child, what is their zodiac sign?|||I wouldn't want to plan it.|||I don't want my own kids, the idea of being pregnant is scary. %26amp; I am lesbian anyways so I wouldn't be able to have my own kid. Besides, there are so many unwanted children in the world and I would love to adopt 1 or 2.





I wouldn't mind what zodiac sign my child is, I would love them just the same.





~ Cancer Sun


~ Cancer Moon


~ Cancer Mercury


~ Leo Venus


~ Libra Mars


~ Capricorn Rising


~ Aquarius Jupiter


~ Aries Saturn


~ Aquarius Uranus


~ Capricorn Neptune


~ Sagittarius Pluto|||Lol i was thinking about that the other day. I was actually thinking of adoption. 1. It'll help a child in need rather than just bringing a new child into the world. 2. I could pick a kid i really get along with by just interacting with them and then check our composite to make sure we have a sun-mercury-venus stellium which would confirm that we will get along very well. :)|||Either a Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio or Sagittarius|||If it's a boy I'd want him to be an Aries or a Gemini. If it's a girl, I'd rather her be a libra or Aquarius.|||Even though i would have no control over it preferably a sign i can get along with(im scorpio)|||March 6, Pisces.|||I'd like a Scorpio or a Leo :) Depends on my husband's sign, though.|||I want my first child to look exactly like "The Situation"|||July 29th = Leo|||oct 31st SUNNY SCORPIO {YEAH I SAID SUNNY}|||I think I would like my kid to be a Leo.|||pisces!!! awwww! ^_^ . and that ophiucus sign exist ryte? ..if so,then that would be my second choice! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment