Friday, September 16, 2011

What zodiac signs are most likely to become famous singers/performers?

What zodiac signs are most likely to become famous singers or performers? I'd like to know because I think I may want to do something in that field...|||Each sign brings special talents too the field. You can also develop your talents as well. If you have been shy in the past try singing in front of a few people. I like singing in front of strangers first cuz i don't know them and there opinion doesn't matter that much to me as friends. That way you can hone your skillz.|||I'd just like to add that if you do your research, you'll see that a sign ruled by the throat (Taurus) is usually known to be a a great singer.





Sagittarians are known for physical prowess (dancing)...





And so on.





The rest of it is just luck, like the rest of showbiz :)|||I think it is a matter of being in the right place at the right time, having good connections, luck and talent which decide that.





Not when you are born.|||Leos. Leos are very outgoing and love to be in the spot light. Case in point: My sister, she's a Leo and if the whole room is not focused on her, she'll do something to change that.|||Taurus, Aries, Libras, Pisces, Virgos|||singing: sagittarius


dancing: pisces


comedy: scorpio|||Leo


Sagattarious = Britney spears, Christina Aguilera


Scorpio = Kathy Perry|||Capricorns. They are big show offs. Elvis was a Capricorn.|||scorpios

No comments:

Post a Comment