Friday, September 16, 2011

Which zodiac sign do you think is the sweetest and the meanest?

From experience I think that Cancers are the sweetest of all Zodiac signs.I observe Cancers to be very sincere,generous,romantic,smart,and sensitive to others.I think that Leo's are the meanest of all Zodiac signs.I know a lot of Leo's and from what I observe they tend to be very rude,loud,selfish,short-tempered,blunt,a鈥?show-offs.|||I think Cancers only seem sweet because they're water signs. But water signs always have some hidden motive; take it from a Scorpio who knows about ten other water signs, lol. So, when it comes to first impression, yes. Cancers are the sweetest, but they always expect the same nurturing and patience they give you in return. I can't always give that, then things get awkward.



I don't think Leos mean to be mean, lol. I think they're like Aries; they just say what's on their mind. It's honesty; not rudeness. They're actually very generous people who just happen to be a little guarded. And rightly so; if people knew how nice a Leo actually was, I think they'd take advantage of that.



So, I'm going to have to say that Aquarius are the true "sweetest" sign of the zodiac. They're unselfish humanitarians that go unnoticed in what they do because of their reserved nature.



And the meanest would probably be Scorpio, just because they're so manipulative, dishonest, and dark. When they strike, it's under the radar. Unlike Leos, who are just being honest with the way they feel. I guess it comes down to whether or not you want to see the knife before it stabs you in the back, lol. With a Leo, you'd see it. With a Scorpio, you wouldn't.



I'm a Scorpio myself; I admire a Fire sign's straightforward-ness, lol.|||I agree, cancers are the sweetest. They tend to be generous, diplomatic, considerate and compassionate. But this can also mean they can be a bit naive.



Scorpios can be the meanest if they are in the first stage. In the first stage, they are selfish to the point of destroying other people for their own psychotic advantage. A good example is the idiot above me.|||I agree with you. Leo is the worst sign of the Zodiac. My mother is a Leo and I hate every molecule of her. I pity all Leos with their hair, big hearts and egos. They are like dumb cats. They are also coward and so mean. They get on my nerves because they are the only ones to challenge us powerful Scorpios








My favorite sign is Scorpio, because it's the most powerful sign of the Zodiac.|||You must not have met the right Leos. :P We're blunt and a little selfish(fire sign thing) but one of the most generous signs. Another would be Pisces when they are happy.


I think any of the signs are capable of being really mean, It's hard to choose just one. But I would say Aries if they don't like you.|||Haha, for me Cancer's can be really possessive, jealous and and can have quite a sharp tongue!! And yes Leo's can be like that but they are the most loyal and generous people in the zodiac..there's good and bad traits for every single sign :/|||i agree with you..cancers are the sweetest and sometimes pisces..i think leos and capricorns are the meanest..|||Sweetest - Cancer


Meanest - Taurus|||Sweetest:Pisces they can seem mean sometimes but they are really nice in the inside


Meanest:Aquarius|||Sweetest: Sagittarius


Meanest: Virgo





Scorpio Sun


Libra Moon


Cancer Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment