Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is a good zodiac match for a Cancer?

I am a Cancer. And i like someone who is a Gemini. Does that work with eachother? What are all the zodiac signs that fit with a Cancer when it comes to relationships. Friend wise, and love wise.|||The best matches for Cancer for sure are Scorpio and Pisces. but Taurus, Leo, Gemini, and Virgo might work for some individuals. It will likely be tough going for Aries, Libra, Capricorn, or another Cancer.








In order to see it in a more accurate way..








You need to see your venus and mars signs. Yours and his. Also your moons and mercuries.





Right now you're only trying to see if you and that guys SUN SIGNS are compatible. That's nothing. True Astrology goes in deeper that is why I'm telling you about the other signs.








http://www.mysticalblaze.com/AstrologyCo…





In my opinion, I think you should go for it..





Venus - is about love


Mars- is about your actions and about sex


Mercury- the way you talk


Moon- How you handle your emotions and how you see the world as..





If your venus and mars are compatible you should try to go for it.





Generally I still think you should go for it.. It's dating after all. You learn things about yourself and experience new things








I'm going to get a thumbs down for this, but if you want anymore info, yahoo mail me?|||Everyone says Cancer and Sagittarius are a horrible match, but I'm a Sagittarius and my man is a Cancer and we've been together almost 5 years. We balance each other out, it works out nice.


He provides stability and I provide excitement. Sometimes we drive each other bat sh!t crazy -- but hey, that's being in a relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment