Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What would each zodiac sign do if someone was being a huge jerk to them?

Like the person keeps bossing me around, talking behind my back, yelling at me not to do certain things, saying I don't have any friends, he's a Gemini if your wondering.. -.- so, what would each zodiac sign do?|||Aries: *walks up behind the guy* hey, you! *The jerk turns around and Aries punches him* there's more where that came from if you don't leave me alone!


Taurus: I'll just ignore him..*walks by him without giving him a single glance*


Gemini: you know what? If he doesn't stop *starts a rumor about them* :) that'll make that idiot shut up


Cancer: *crying, wondering why their being so mean, also trying to avoid him*


Leo: oh, that is so it...*gathers a group of friends and walks up to the guy* *starts being mean to him back*


Virgo: *walks up to the guy* your just jealous because I'm smarter, cleaner, and a better person then you.. And if you don't shut up... *starts criticizing the guy like mad*


Libra: /: okay... *next tine he's mean, is just gonna charm him out of it somehow*


Scorpio: that guy must have a pretty strong death wish -.-


Sagittarius: why me? Oh well. I have better things to keep me happy, he just isn't getting to me *shrugs* why let him?


Capricorn: *acting very cold and mean to the guy* talking to the guy* you don't bother me, and your just pathetic. And FYI, I do have better things to do right now, like actually do my work, while your probably going to grow up really pathetic *walks off*


Aquarius: maybe I should invent something to make him stfu...


Pisces: *trying to dream themself out of it, and cannot stand it*|||Aries: fight back immediately saying "no one bosses me around!" and worst case scenario deck him in the jaw.





Taurus: ignore for so long that you'd think they are wimps, until that last insult or comment. then suddenly they lift you ten feet and tosses you across the room.





Gemini: starts a rumor behind they're backs and play little games whenever he comes around to drive him crazy.





Cancer: cry about it and try to avoid him. and then when they meet again cancer will bitterly snap at him.





Leo: creates a big scene and gets dramatic. huffs and puffs and mauls you.





Virgo: like taurus, they'll ignore it for so long you'd think they had no spine. then they will unapologetically tell you off with a sting that will stick with him for a long time and then leave.





Libra: feels bad because they can't understand why they aren't liked.





Scorpio: concocts an evil plan to manipulate him and make him pay for everything he did and acts like they're not doing anything at all.





Sagittarius: kick his *** immediately and go back to living happy go lucky.





Capricorn: dunno





Aquarius: dunno





Pisces: go to their happy place|||aries: punch them in the face

taurus: depress about it

gemini: starts rumors, talks behind your back, to EVERYBODY

cancer: get even clingier lols

leo: picks out all your little flaws while giving you a chance to change, if you don't, smacks you around and and then uses their knowledge of your flaws for evil.

virgo: virgos being picky will also pick out your flaws and use them against you

libra: they will be even nicer to you, providing "balance" lols

scorpio: revenge, beware.

sagittarius: will be up front about you being a jerk, might punch you in the face, and then expects you guys to be friends again

capricorn: they will not say much, will hold a grudge

aquarius: they are crazy. will use their wit to outsmart you

pisces: they will go into their fantasy world where no one is a jerk to them|||I would ignore them and keep a strong front while inside im hurting. And if he keeps on going like that, i will ask him why he is acting so immature and tell him to stop. Normally guys are jerks to me when they have a huge crush on me and they use arguments to find a way of talking to the quiet girl in the corner|||Cut him out of my life. People come and go. I don't like conflict and would rather use my energy on something more productive than being distressed by him.

If I could not cut him off (eg he went to same job/school/uni) I would confront him about the yelling and just let him talk for a while to see if he stops. People would eventually realise what he is like because if he does it to you he will do it to them. Words can't hurt me. Words cannot kill me. He sounds like he wants a reaction so why give him what he wants? He will get bored. I just wouldn't give him ammunition to talk about me and keep my secrets to myself.

If he continued talking after I had given him the chance to stop, I would spread a very nasty vicious rumour about him because I don't like being bullied.|||Leos would address the problem like a lion. Say the person is poking and prodding me for a while. First, I'll wait for them to stop on their own. Eventually, if they do not cease, I'll growl and swat at em a bit. If that doesn't stop them, I'd wait a bit, then MAUL THE CRAP OUT OF THEM either literally or metaphorically. After this altercation, they'd either be too scared or too dead to bother you any longer. Sorry I keep changing between second and first person, I have a Gemini rising XD|||Oh, Aries would go out and kick their *** without a second thought. I'm not kidding you.


Us Ariens have impulse control issues, and we don't really consider the consequences of our actions very much... at all.


What I would do? Get a friend to back me up, then beat them to a pulp either physically or mentally. They would be trembling in their footwear.


If anyone talked behind my back I would confront him, and outsmart that idiot so he may actually gain an IQ point.


If someone yelled at me like that. I would literally tackle that person. NO ONE can do that and not piss me off.


If they told me I didn't have any friends, I would actually overthink this one before toasting his butt. It makes him seem right, s I would say something witty and walk off.


Yeah... the bad Geminis do that!|||I would confront him head on,one on one. Then I will try my best to make his life miserable. I would taunt and taunt him and get other people to also. I would point out all of his flaws and give him a dose of his own medicine.|||spread a evil, malicious horrible rumor about him/her

and plan an evil, malicious revenge scheme

MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*looks around and acts like nothing happened*|||I'm a Cap with Moon in Libra and Taurus Rising. I'd ignore them first, wait for them to get the signs; if they still don't back off, a scathing remark would do the trick. Oh, and a verbal lashing.|||I'd consider separating him from his tongue: PERMANENTLY....silence is golden, no? :)|||Give a smart comeback. And then get that person out of my life, fast. I am not big on drama.|||Aries: *walks up behind the guy* hey, you! *The jerk turns around and Aries punches him* there's more where that came from if you don't leave me alone!


Taurus: I'll just ignore him..*walks by him without giving him a single glance*


Gemini: you know what? If he doesn't stop *starts a rumor about them* :) that'll make that idiot shut up


Cancer: *crying, wondering why their being so mean, also trying to avoid him*


Leo: oh, that is so it...*gathers a group of friends and walks up to the guy* *starts being mean to him back*


Virgo: *walks up to the guy* your just jealous because I'm smarter, cleaner, and a better person then you.. And if you don't shut up... *starts criticizing the guy like mad*


Libra: /: okay... *next tine he's mean, is just gonna charm him out of it somehow*


Scorpio: that guy must have a pretty strong death wish -.-


Sagittarius: why me? Oh well. I have better things to keep me happy, he just isn't getting to me *shrugs* why let him?


Capricorn: *acting very cold and mean to the guy* talking to the guy* you don't bother me, and your just pathetic. And FYI, I do have better things to do right now, like actually do my work, while your probably going to grow up really pathetic *walks off*


Aquarius: maybe I should invent something to make him stfu...


Pisces: *trying to dream themself out of it, and cannot stand it*

No comments:

Post a Comment