Friday, September 16, 2011

What's your zodiac sign? According to your own experience what are the other zodiac sign that you found?

What's your zodiac sign? male / female? According to your own experience what are the other zodiac sign that you found to be the most compatible with yours?|||I didnt found the one... all of my Ex's gave me a reason to break up wit them... but most of my friends are aquarians,leo's,scorpios(i dont get along well much though),librans,cancer itself,taurus people has always been giving me attention and love though i have very few taurus friends.. but in love! i really am not sure with who i am compatible with... yet to figure out one true compatible sign for me... i accept people are different but i didnt found one with whom i could really stick or count on... there's this virgo guy who was my first love i always counted on him but he thought i never loved him(i come upto people as a very cold person coz i hate to share my feelings even if its for my Bf) so he has finally moved on... i have always had this beleif that leo's are fixed dont waver their decisions but it has been proved me wrong many a times... presently dating an aquarian... its going pretty welll.. so far so it could be an aquarian|||Gemini. Female.





I think the zodiac sign that is most compatible with mine is probably other Geminis...sometimes Aquarius. I think it's because of the relating as far as being misunderstood goes. There is a little bit more patience between us because we know have changeable personalities. We won't take offense or accuse the person of being secretive or manipulative when we need our space.





Aquarius because they are easygoing and sometimes misunderstood as well.|||I'm a Scorpio female. I'm very compatible with my Cancer boyfriend, and friend-wise, I like Libras, Ariens, Capricorns, and Pisces. I'm okay with Virgos, but I could never be best friends with one, and I have yet to find a Leo that I can tolerate. Nothing personal Leos, but generally, you guys get on my nerves.|||Scorpio here - of course I hit it off with Pisces, both as friends and lovers but they sure know how to keep us on our toes: probably the only sign that does.





I do NOT get on with (in no particular order): Leos (ARGH, I want to literally smash all Leos in the face), Capricorn (get a personality), Virgos (ditto), Aries (get the F*** away from me you immature psychos and jsut SHUT UP!), Sagg (ditto!), Taurus (take that aggression and shove it up your a**), Scorpios (this town aint big enough for the both of us), Cancers (quit crying already!), Aquarians (are you even LIVING on planet earth?) Libra...(DITTO!), Gemini (can you please pick a personality and stick to it?)





Dang...guess its just me and the fishes then...|||I'm a female Libra sun.


Compatibility friendship wise I get along with Capricorns very well, Cancers, Geminis, and I think maybe Leos too. The guys I've gotten along with very well have been: Pisces, Geminis, Aries, and Leos so far. (but I haven't gotten to know someone personally from all 12 signs yet...so who knows)|||I'm a pisces. female. I've found that i get along well with capricorn women, cancer and virgo men and my fellow pisces male/female. When it comes to scorpio's though, I like some of them but the others i just can't understand and i tend to dislike them.|||Im a capricorn, Female.


I found that my last 2 boyfriends were both leo, and it didn't work out at all, I find them arrogant, but that's not necessary because of their star sign, every individual is different.|||I'm a Capricorn female and my boyfriend of 2 years is a Cancer. Its a very witty, fun and understanding relationship, of course with the downsides of there being a competitive nature between us, pride and preachy on our beliefs and stubbornness :3|||im female capricorn. from my experience. i get along best with aquarius and pisces





pisces and me hit it off to easy.





im not to found of scorpios..to inward..libras. or Sagittarius..cancer differ|||I'm a female Aries and I am most compatible with Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius and Gemini. It makes sense since I'm all air and fire.





*****Aries*****


Leo Moon


Leo Rising


Aquarius Mars


Aquarius Venus.|||Capricorns (ugh I can't help it, even though I know they're bad for me) and Leos. Most of the people I've met recently are fire signs, while my older friends are water and earth signs.|||Female virgo


Gemini moon





I get along very well with other virgos and taurus, and scorpios.


really compatible with virgos though, almost all my friends are virgos.|||I Am A Male


I Am An Aquarius


I Am Most Compatible With Leo %26amp;%26amp; Aries,,Idk Y Bt I Jst Get Attracted 2 Them Aha(:!|||Well I'm a Virgo female, and I tend to be very attracted to Capricorn Men, and Scorpio Men. I dated a Leo once, and it was hell lol.|||i'm a Libra male %26amp; the love of my life is a Gemini gal





other signs: one Virgo gal (somewhat ^^)


Aquarius gals (definitely)|||cancer


female


most copatable woulds be scorpio or taurus or other earth signs, sometimes pisces


mostly because im calm and quite but at the same time i can be a little aggresive lol|||I'm a female Taurus.


I find that i get on well with Libras (because i have a Libra moon) and the other Earth signs which are Capricorns and Virgos.|||female


taurus. i am quite stubborn which matches up.


scorpio sounds like the best one though... i don't really believe in all that stuff though

No comments:

Post a Comment