Friday, September 16, 2011

Which female zodiac sign is most likely to take a punch for her boyfriend?

If a couple was at a club or a party and a bigger guy was about to fight her boyfriend for no legitimate reason. Right when the guy throws a punch at her boyfriend, she gets in between the two of them and gets hit just so he doesn't get hurt.





Which female zodiac sign BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE is most likely to do this?


GUYS; What is your zodiac sign and how would you respond? How would you feel? What would you think?|||I think a Leo would stand up and defend her man because they are the keepers of their kingdom. They fiercely defend what they consider their domain. Whether its a home, a lover, a business.. whatever it is.. their instinct is to defend.





Like the symbol, the lion, they take care of their Pride.





If a Leo woman DID take a punch for her boyfriend, you can guarantee she would want admiration and praise from the guy. They are too proud to ask for appreciation and they often suffer silently, or not so silently from a wounded ego.





I personally love Leos. I have a Leo sister who is often misunderstood but I get her. They are fierce and wonderful friends. Life would be BORING without them.





Me. Pisces sun. Pisces Moon. Aquarius Rising|||My friend's GF is a Scorpio Sun and when any guy at a club starts talking **** to him or anything she gets right up in his face and is raring to go. Most of the guys back off at this point as they can see they really shouldn't mess with her.|||I'm a Sagittarius sun and I have taken a hit for my boyfriend before cuz he's a weenie and even I can fight better than him haha.





I say that any fire sign would be the most likely(:|||Ahhh it would be a kind and loving sign but not too bright. A man has to fend for himself. I believe we are there to protect you, Might be old fashioned but I'm from the old school...btw...he's a luck man|||I don't know who would.


I wouldn't do that, if he starts stuff he can finish it. And i'd imagine he'd be embarrassed if his little girlfriend had to defend him.|||鈾?I might not take a punch but if someone fought my boyfriend in a bar I'd smash a bottle over their head. Sag sun.|||A fire Moon and a Mars in a fire sign.|||virgo?|||Aries or Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment