Friday, September 16, 2011

What is your siblings zodiac sign, and How they get along with you?

Of course, what is your zodiac sign?|||I'm a Leo, sister is an older Capricorn. Older by 8 years. We do not get along at all. We just "put up"


with each other more then get along, but I know I put up with her more than she puts up with me. We are very very different. One of the most obvious differences between us is our social life. I always go out with friends, always have stuff to do, I'm always busy with something. She on the other hand doesn't have many friends and has no ambition to make her life exciting.|||I'm the oldest. I have 2 Scorpio brothers, 2 Sagittarius sisters, and 1 newborn Taurus sister.


My brothers are sensative, especially the youngest one, but I get along with the youngest one wayy betterr than my other bro.


My sisters are overdramatic. We argue everyday %26amp; we always seem like we're competing to put ourselves 1st, before eachother. But we get along sometimes too. Maybe cus I am 2nd Decan Sagittarius, and they are 1st and 3rd.|||My oldest sister is an Aries, but there is such an age gap that we don't have a relationship besides blood i guess. And second in line is my sister who is a Libra, we were close but she was a bad influence for me so we have a strained relationship and my younger sister is a leo and we arent very close but we get along better than my other two sisters.|||I'm a libra (oct.6th '86), my older sister is a virgo (aug.25th '73) and so is my younger brother (sept.14th '88). My sister is one of my best friends and the number one person I go to for advice. We have a dynamic like she's the serious/dramatic one and I'm the laid-back goofball who has to calm her down, it works out perfectly. She says I'm one of the only people that can really make her laugh. My little brother and I get along well too. We moved around a lot when we were little so we were eachother's best friends. We have the same sense of humor. When I was younger and would sleep over my friends' houses I would call home just to talk to my brother sometimes. He's really awesome, but we do fight sometimes..he can be a real jackass when he wants to be. I love both of them and I know they love me.|||I'm a Libra.


My brothers are gemini, virgo, and aquarius.


My sister is a libra/virgo.





We all get along well despite our disputes.





In order I get along best with:





1) Gemini Bro


2) Aquarius Bro


3) Virgo Bro


4) Libra/Virgo Sis|||My sister is a Libra, my brother is a Gemini and I'm a Virgo.


I guess in expressing ourselves we are different, but I have an Aquarius moon so I can relate to them emotionally at best.|||i got three sisters. 2 are pisces and one is scorpio. and am a sagittarius. i don't get along with any of them. matter fact i can't stand them. i love my oldest sister though, she's a pisces, but don't get along.|||Taurus guy here and I have a younger Gemini bro and an older Cap bro.





We get along alright but my Gemini brother has few words for me whenever we get together. I wish we were closer.





Me and my older brother talk more.|||My younger sister is a Virgo. We have a very good relationship and we got on great.





Her:


Virgo Sun


Scorpio Moon


Libra Rising





Me:


Scorpio Sun


Pisces Moon


Aquarius Rising|||my sibling is a cancer sister.. with aries moon. She is very proud of me and likes my strength. i like how open she is.





im a cancer sun, scorpio moon.. but when we fight oh god. its scary|||I'm a Capricorn and I have a brother who's a Cancer. We usually get along well but we do fight sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment