Friday, September 23, 2011

How would you describe your zodiac sign in one word?

Don't forget to state your sign! :)





BQ: Have you ever located your zodiac's constellation in the sky?|||Enigma ~ Pisces





BQ: Many times. I'm an amateur astronomer and I own a Celestron 2000 telescope.|||Scorpio: Intense





We love hard and defend hard. We're intense and sometimes that is good but other times I know I have to let go (which is hard.)





BQ: I don't know how to read stars, espescially in the city, but I've seen the big and little Dipper before when I went up north! :)|||Fiery








%26lt;-- Leo





BQ: On google I have : )|||Misunderstood - Scorpio



BQ: No.



Edit: Some a******* like to TD everyone because they don't know how to contribute to this section in a good way.|||FIRE EXIT (Use in case of fire) - Pisces... an escapist and abused by fire signs ( Sometimes)








punz|||Initiator





Aries|||Unstable|||Sensual%26gt; Taurus|||Driven|||unstable





no|||Independent - Sagittarius





BQ: No|||Sincere- Gemini





BQ: No....|||Blunt - Sagittarius|||Compassionate





Pisces





Nope|||FRIENDLY!!


I'm aquarius :)|||Virgo - Perfect!





I'm A Virgo!





BQ: Nope!|||Awesome. for the BQ, no|||Pisces





dreamistic





BA:no :)|||feeling


Cancer|||confusing-aquarius|||Fierce!



Sagg

BQ:no|||caring


cancer


no

No comments:

Post a Comment