Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much does your Zodiac sign mean to you?

I see a lot of questions on here asking "What's my zodiac sign now?" Ever since that "astronomer" said there was a new zodiac.. may I add that his calculations are wrong! That constellation has been around for thousands of years... but anyway, it's like people feel they lost apart of who they are, there Identity.


So from one to five, 1 being least important and 5 being most important. how much does your zodiac sign mean to you?|||well there are times i don't feel completely like a scorpio, and i do have libra mars, but i don't want to be a libra. i really don't want to have to think of myself that way.|||I care about it like 3 1/2 mostly because i think like an aquarius but honestly i act like a capricorn rising a lot more so i care about it like a 5 for that one....my new sign would also be capricorn but i do think that there's a strong aquarius side to me :)





aquarius sun


taurus moon


capricorn rising|||Probably a 3. I identify very strongly with being a Virgo. But, if someone told me I wasn't a Virgo anymore I wouldn't be upset or anything. I know who I am and I know how I act. The label doesn't matter.|||3. It's not uber important but I still care about it though I understand where those people are coming from, to think your were something all this time but then you find out that you never were and had a false misconceptions.|||I'd say 3... I don't really know, I guess my zodiac sign is important to me. I feel that it describes pretty well most of the time.





I'm a Libra:)|||5. It's pretty important to me. :P|||according to both systems i am still sagitarrius|||5 my zodiac sign is very important to me I love it :D|||Aquarius - don't mean anything to me now - never did - never will. Load of old cobblers.|||2


it's just for fun after all..|||2.5














I'm still me regardless..........








I just think it's cool that I'm a Scorpio.|||3. I am still me, with or without Astrology. My sign is just a label, but a label I like very much nevertheless.|||alot|||I`m a gemini.. but i never look like one.. I`m a scorpio ascendant.. and I guess more a Scorpio or a Taurus.. and in fact with that new zodiac I`m a Taurus..

No comments:

Post a Comment