Friday, September 16, 2011

Which zodiac signs get the most NERVOUS around others and why and how for this?

what means "nervous" and please describe how they become this way?





also, would certain aspects in their chart show this more so?





please explain





and which zodiac signs are the LEAST nervous and why for this?|||Virgo is the Sun sign known for nervousness and anxiety.


Some aspects of mercury, Virgos ruler, can cause this too. I have mercury conjunct my ascendant and I get nervous when meeting someone new or performing in front of a group.





Nervousness is essentially anxiety or feeling uncomfortable socially.





I think the fire signs would feel the most comfortable in these situations.|||A virgo|||It would depend, again, upon aspect. One Sign is not delineated as "more nervous" than another. It is generally a function of Mars and Mercury, not the Sun, anyway.|||I think Virgos usually get really nervous cause my friend(a Virgo) today had to do an oral final for spanish today and he was shaking. Even though he didn't have to stand in front of the class. It was just talking to the teacher at his desk!


Me(A Libra) I used to get really nervous but I was just shrugging it off today like it was nothing! I just get it done and I don't get nervous about much anymore.|||I'll be honest it's mostly earth, and water signs because most of us are not outgoing, or talkative so we can't relate to outgoing people we are more of observers listeners aggressive stuff makes us nervous .|||Aries


Gemini


Leo


Virgo


Scorpio





here are the most nervous Star Signs.|||Leos get the most nervous around other people.|||Cancer, Libra or Pisces... They are very emotional signs. Cancer is very home caring, Libra is indecisive and Pisces are highly emotional or romantics. Personally I think Libra's are more shy.





Confident? Leo's or Aries... Both strong confident signs, just like Aquarius and Sagittarius. But this last 2 unlike Leo and Aries, normally doesn't mind status-quo as much as a Leo or Aries does. Again... Personally, Leo's are the least shy ones, these kitties NEED attention, is not narcissism or arrogance is just part of them.





BUT! There's always a chance that not all the sings run like this, birth charts can be weird sometimes. But in general is kinda like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment