Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I stop thinking about astrology & zodiac signs so much?

This is no joke--I think I'm starting to lose it.


Lately, I've been thinking about astrology when I do stuff that is totally unrelated. Like many times when I watch sports games, I find myself thinking about astrology and zodiac signs. I find myself wondering the zodiac signs of the players %26amp; fans in the audience, and it's driving me nuts! I want to put an end to this. Any suggestions?|||oh my gosh i know how you feel! its honeatly taking over my life! i keep wondering what zodiac sign each person is! my advice is to tell your friends bout this problem, maybe they can help keep u away. if u have any astrolgy apps- delete them. dont have any favorites for astrology related stuff. if u feel the impulse to talk about it, think first and then dont talk! the sad part is that once its in your mind, you cant really get it out|||My best advice is to keep going. I was the same way and still am since August, although the constant thoughts have died down quite a bit :) Whenever i see someone i know and their sign, I catch myself watching to see if they are like their sign or more perhaps like their (unknown) moon/rising. Astrology is a very fun hobby and i have missed some due dates because of it but it gets better FOR SURE! I have started going back to old habits/interests but i still form questions in my head to enter at the top dailly, which i can sometimes hold off but my resistance is still forming haha If you are still stuck this way after you read tons about your own and others signs, ask this again and say how long its been going on.





Good Luck :) hopefully your jupiter is a good one lol|||Honestly there is so much more that makes up person besides their astrology sign. Anyway so think of it this way, if our sign truly defined the core of who we are we would all be the same.





Astrology is cool to do for fun but at the end of the day don't take it so literal.|||I have had the same issue. I used to think about it a lot more but lately its gotten a little easier. It'll take time. I take it you have read about astrology quite a bit, huh? Me too. That is exactly why you think about it so much. Pur brains naturaly try to connect knowlege to our everyday lives. Try not reading about it and it'll slowly get better!|||castle Anthrax? African or European? Shrubbery?!?! I fart in your general direction. On second thought, lets not go to Camelot, tis a silly place. Ahh, but can you not also make bridges out of stone? Help! Help! Im being repressed! Did you see him repressing me? You saw it didn't you! "1, 2, 5," "3 sir!" "3!"


Shes got huge...tracts of land|||Expose yourself to mustard gas for about 20 minutes and you should forget astrology, your surroundings, and even who you are if you're lucky.|||Omg i know what you mean, its weird. just throw all of the astrology info out of your head and idk... dont think about anything. dont read anything astrology related. occupy yourself with something else that distracts you from it|||you can start by not being in the horoscope section, i know how you feel i use to do the same thing and sometimes still do it|||You join the Mythology section.|||I'm exactly the way you are.. but I don't have a problem with it .. I like wondering about peoples signs..|||Read about aliens.|||By getting a life.|||ugh i get obsessed too! haha Let me know when you've found the solution!haha|||Start to believe its all Bologna.





whats your sign???|||You sound like a druggie tryna quit drugs haha. First step: stop coming to the horoscope section...we'll miss ya|||hahhaah thats what happens lol

No comments:

Post a Comment