Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What do each of the zodiac signs represent?

So I was looking on a newspaper a looong time ago and it showed what a person is like if their born in the month zodiac sign thingy-mejiger. I forgot what they mean.|||Really the answer is very complex, but I do remember the keyword or main issue for each of them.





Aries - Action


Taurus - Security


Gemini - Communication


Cancer - Family


Leo - Expression


Virgo - Precision


Libra - Balance


Scorpio - Transformation


Sagittarius - Wisdom


Capricorn - Reliability


Aquarius - Enlightenment


Pisces - Unity|||The 4 elements.





Earth, Wind %26amp; Fy-ah!!





lol...j/k.





Earth, Fire, Water, %26amp; Air


.





But I think you mean the actual signs...they represent the 12 different types of personality and "characteristic modes of expression"....:





[as much as I dislike Wikipedia as sources I'm going to post this...so please, please don't hurt me X/]





http://en.wikpedia.org/wiki/Astrological鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment