Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Zodiac?????????

I'm a gemini. I was born earlier than I was supposed to. If I was born at the right time I would be a Cancer. Do I have a twin out there. Also my sister is a a Gemini and she doesn't have a twin. Does she has a twin too. Please don't say that we are twins but are birthdays are 2 days apart but with different.|||Well i looked at that site and got No Match Found *lol* I seriously doubt that site as a record of everyone on the planet.





First, if you were born later, you would have been born at the wrong time, not the right time. You're a Gemini, that is what you are meant to be. igns are based on where the stars were in the sky at the time of your birth, whatever time the ends up being.





So no, there wasn't another person born on the day of your originally determined birth date. You were born when you were meant to be born.|||HuH??|||An astrological twin is a person born the same day and same year. Everyone has a twin somewhere.





Usually, there is a time difference (as well as location) so some events in your lives will be different.





However, I did meet my astro twin once, and we had a great deal in common (as far as life events, marriage, divorce, children, etc.)





Here is a website to find your astro twin:


http://astrologix.de/twindata.htm





Enjoy!|||just because u r a gemini doesn't mean you have a twin

No comments:

Post a Comment