Friday, September 23, 2011

In your opinion what would be the worst zodiac pairing for marriage?

You can list more than one, but if you do please list from worst to least worst. Also if you were in a relationship with someone that was considered your worst zodiac companion, would you reconsider?





I think the worst pairing would be Taurus-Leo...I'm a Taurus, I don't think I would marry a Leo, from all the Leo's I know, it would never work out.|||i think that the worst actual pair of all the signs would probably be an aries with a cancer or pisces. putting the meanest sign in the zodiac with the most sensitive is a terrible idea.





also putting a gemini with a scorpio wouldn't be a great union either. putting two very mysterious and notoriously devious people together is a disaster.





as for you dear taurus, i think the worst thing for you is probably an aries.


i think the second worse is probably leo


third would be sagittarius.. notice the top three are fire signs? that's because these are the most inconsistent signs, and you are an earth. meaning your very stubborn, and stable in your ways.





@unagi: i find it ironic that signs don't matter to you, yet you married one of your PERFECT compatibilities..and say it doesn't matter. maybe that's because astrology isn't very incorrect at all. ALSO from experience, and lots of it, i find that taurus' are the number one sign to deny astrology and what it is. maybe because they are earth signs. aka. IMMOVABLE/STUBBORN. :)|||From experience I'll say Aries and Taurus and Aries and Capricorn.





Aries and Taurus are both too stubborn to give in to the other, and Aries will not tolerate the Taurus ignoring them during of their infamous Taurean grudges. Taurus will also try to control the independent Aries, and this will not go over well with the Ram.





Aries and Capricorn is also a very unpleasant pairing. Both have fiercely dominant personalities, and neither will budge EVER, so many disagreements are sure to occur. Aries' personality is a bit flighty and nonchalant, while the Capricorn prizes stability in every aspect of their life. VERY little in common.





I also think Aquarius and Leo make a horrible match. These two have absolutely NOTHING in common. Aquarius needs freedom, Leo needs constant admiration. Aquarius grows uneasy in the presence of extreme emotions, Leo's are fanatically passionate. Aquarius prefer a "friendship" type of love affair, Leo insists on ideal romanticism at all times. Aquarius are independent and hate to be controlled, Leo tends to be bossy. You get the idea...|||I dont think it exists... just for one example take my own sign(virgo):


I should be worst compatible with: Gemini, sagittarius, aquarius, libra and aries





I've seen a very well functional gemini + virgo couple - it was two lesbian girls, who's been together for years... and in the moment I'm dating a gemini who I like:)


I've also seen and know an aquarius girl, whos together with a virgo guy, and they are still in love after several years


There is also tons of examples of virgo + libra, and I know a couple whos been together for years


And so on it goes...


I've been dating sagittarius guys and aries guys longer than it could last with any cancer or anyone else, and there was much more chemistry between us, than anyone else... So well, maybe some couples are more compatible than others, but dont exclude them, everything is possible! AND I want to add that just because the sun signs are not compatible, the rest of the chart could be made in heaven!!!!





But yeah I agree that if you had a chart dominated by sagittarius, and another chart dominated by for an example taurus, it would be very bad odds:P|||I believe square aspects are the worst aspects you can have in a relationship because its like a Blockage/Obstacle that is very hard to overcome.





Worst pairs





For Taurus - Leos and Aquariuses are Square.





Aries: Capricorn and Cancer


Gemini: Pisces and Virgos.


and so on around the wheel...





But Say you are a 24 degree Taurus With a 10 degree Leo Venus or you have other compatible planets. A 7 degree Leo would not make a Square aspect with your sun, so it could work very well for both of you!|||Anyone trying to base compatibility on just one planet is missing the point of astrology. You can't do astrological compatibility with just Sun signs, or you're missing out on a LOT of information. How can you talk about love without Venus? :) You need to compare the full charts of both people, which requires the date, exact time and place of birth to calculate.





Even with all the information, what astrological synastry (compatibility) will tell you are your needs/wants in a relationship, the other person's needs/wants in a relationship, and how well each of you fulfill those needs/wants. In other words, it can tell you what the good areas and problem areas will be, and helpful ways to emphasize the positives and improve on the negatives. It *cannot* tell you what the end result of the relationship will be: that falls under free will.





There is no synastry so bad that it can't be made to work if both people are willing to work at it hard enough. There is no synastry so good that it can't be messed up by the laziness or carelessness of both people in the relationship.|||The best zodiac combination for relationships are Libra-Aries, Taurus-Scorpio, Gemini-Sagittarius, Capricorn-Cancer, Aquarius-Leo, and Virgo-Pisces while the worst pair are Libra-Virgo, Scorpio-Aries, Sagittarius-Taurus, Capricorn-Gemini, Aquarius-Cancer, Leo-Pisces.





In entering relationship, the main concern is always on how to maintain it peaceful and satisfying. To know which zodiac signs are congruent with your personality,check out from some expert.|||in theory, i would think that a capricorn/aquarius would be a difficult pairing. because capricorn seems to follow tradition and social codes very strictly. they are said to revere those who came before them and follow in their footsteps. aquarius are said to detest tradition. and seem to have an urge to reject social limitations and all notions that came before. i think they are both very wise, but are coming from two very different places mentally. however, as far as im concerned i could care less which sign is "supposed" to be good for me. i will make that determination on my own. one thing that i find interesting is that the signs that are commonly thought of as being compatible with each other may not have the same spark and attraction as signs that are supposedly incompatible. this makes sense to me, when i see so many people in relationships that have so many problems, where one treats the other horribly and yet the person cant stay away. it seems that we are attracted to people who are "bad" for us. i notice this with myself and other people without paying attention to signs. i also notice this when thinking about the signs themselves not as people. i am attracted very much to air signs. of course i do have a lot of air in my chart.|||Well for me, I just can't get along with a Virgo. I have known several Virgos in the past and they drive me insane with their criticism over every little thing. I have a 'friend' who is Virgo, and she criticizes everyone and everything, calling people ugly and throwing insults every which way. It's like she feeds off of everyone's weaknesses...Then again, she probably just gives Virgos a bad name and I shouldn't base everything off of her...I just hope Virgo men aren't the same way. =/





But for now I would say a Sagittarius-Virgo.





Edit: Aww @ Unagi. That's really sweet. :D|||I'd say Aries with Virgo. I'm a virgo, and the aries people, mostly guys, that I have met are very irritable at times. Not all of them, since I have met a good friend that is an aries and is very cool. But a virgo girl and aries guy would fight a lot, since they wouldn't really agree on the same things, and virgo, nor aries, are willing to give up what they believe in, and will keep fighting until they pick their side, which is not likely to happen. Virgo's are sometimes quiet and keep to theirselves, and Aries can come off like that too. Aries are usually kind of angry, and Virgo's are very crabby. It just wouldn't be a good match. Aries like to joke sometimes and say things they will later regret, which virgo will not forgive and will say something even worse that will have an aries done at the spot. If aries does not walk away first, virgo will. Astrogically speaking of course.|||Well, your opinion reminded me of the ongoing conflict between my Taurian colleague and my immediate superior(who is a Leo) in my workplace





Taurian and Leo are fixed elements,so both are equally stubborn.Leos expect everyone to su%26lt;k their balls which Taurians wont do,so yes, it would be a tough pair





Gemini -Scorpio is another example.Scorpios hate superficiality and fakeness, while Geminis are all about lying|||Gemini + Taurus.





Trust me girl..


Been there done that and nah uh.. not going back! (not marriage but yeah if it was itd be a horrible marriage)





Taureans are way too stubborn (I would know, my mother is one too!!) which Geminis hate since we like looking at things in a different way, also Taureans are real romantics and love the home vibe where as Geminis love entertainment, loud laughter and going everywhere and anywhere.





but yeah I can tell you're a Taurus because your picture has none other but Miss.AMAZING herself MADHURI :D (I kno she's a Taurus)





OMG I used to dance to her songs and try to copy her like crazy when I was younger!! she's my fave I loooove her to death!! :D





Anyways yeah..





Gemini (me) + Taurus = NO NO.


Even though they're sweet


:)|||worstt for:


aries- cancer (too emotional)


taurus- sagg (too strong personalities at will)


gemini- piscies (gem talks to much for picsies)


leo- scorpio (both want to be the center of attention)


virgo- aquarius (when do you ever hear of this sort of couple?)


libra- capricorn (libra is a loud mouth and cap is very reserved)|||any person who concentrates on a zodiac sign for a mate is bad for anyone.


when you love someone and you know that person loves you back unconditionally thats right for a marriage. no signs and all that crap.


im a taurus and my wife is a virgo.


when you get married all that sign crap goes out the window.|||I truly think it would be Pisces - virgo. I for one would never ever be able to deal with this critical and judge mental sign. Another thing is that I have certain things I believe in and I get that mind set of it's my way or the highway. I have certain beliefs and ideals and when I make up my mind about something nobody can change that. Virgo's are very controlling. And I have been around ones that have tried to change and controlled me but they failed miserably. I can be very stubborn and strong willed fish. This they can not stand!!!!|||in my experience SCORPIO AND SAGITTARIUS. horrible. sagittarius needs freedom, they're flirty and party animals. scorpios get jealous really easily. they're dark and don't like their woman being outside.





being there done that time to move on.|||Aquarius and Virgo.


Leo and Scorpio.


Capricorn and Aries.


Aquarius and Taurus.


Aries and Virgo.


Leo and Virgo.


Gemini and Taurus.


Leo and Taurus.


Cancer and Aquarius.|||usually a bad marriage is a result from people changing personalities, not from zodiac signs... they wouldn't have married if they weren't compatible.





compatibility is determined by interests and adventure, not by signs|||Goodness.


Aqua- Cancer.


But that might just be me.. I had a friend who was a cancer. and it was all good then all of a sudden. BAM! can't stand each other. Gah.|||Capricorn and Libra.


Many of them don't get along.


They won't last long together.


so its the worst zodiac pair.|||worstt for:


aries- cancer (too emotional)


taurus- sagg (too strong personalities at will)


gemini- piscies (gem talks to much for picsies)|||I'm an Aries woman and I love my Capricorn man (for 4 years now). The relationship is very secure and fulfilling, unlike my past experiences with those cheating, lying, manipulative AIR SIGNS.|||I dont believe in this Horoscopes|||Def agree with Unagi..





With personal experience I'd day Capricorn w/ Aquarius..|||it is said that if the couple have same zodiac sign then this may result in a stressful relationship|||VIRGO-GEMINI|||Im an Aries. I don't like Scorpios and Taurus. Virgo Personally is do-able.|||aries with virgo..





i feel bad for both individuals involved in this one.. :(|||Virgo with a Gemini|||gemini and virgo are horrible together!|||All are good except men!|||It is all humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment