Friday, September 23, 2011

What is one zodiac sign you can't stand the most, and why?

What is one zodiac sign you can't stand the most, and why?





And what is your zodiac sign also?|||I usually get along with everybody, actually, although I don't have much of a connection with Aries people. As for dislike, Capricorns are often too workaholicy and pessimistic and worrisome for me, though what's odd is that we hit it off quite well at first. I have love/hate relationships with all of them.|||It's a tie between pisces, and libra.





So far I find pisces to be far too strange,


and libra's far too shifty. I never know what to say around them for fear that will shoot me.





Though in the pisces case, it's odd. Pisces people tend to appreciate my company, and almost every pisces girl I have known has had a crush on me. So far it hasn't been mutual.


Who knows, maybe I will find a pisces I get along with?


eh.





The other sign is virgo, but I actually tend to fall in love with virgo's. They are the sign that I have a lot of trouble getting a long with, but tend to adore.


I guess virgo's are my "bad boy/bad girl" sign.








Signs I also tend to fall for even if it is off topic, Scorpio's. And I get along with them without any trouble!|||Um..I used to not have a sign that I disliked, but have recently come to the conclusion that most Leos suck.





Hard.





I'm still waiting for one to live up to the reputation. I have faith that one will come around that doesn't suck.


Hard.


Someday.





*LMAO at "no it all" *|||capricorns(( not all, but some)) : boring, boring, boring. critical.actually a little strange.





cancers: moody as hell, clingy.. expects you to still have feelings for them after a relationship is over.. attached.|||Cancers! They are emotional manipulators and are not very honest.





Second in line would be Virgos. Sometimes we vibe on an intellectual level, but something about them gets on my nerves!





Third is Scorpio...they drive me to both extremes of love and hate. I love it and hate it!





I'm an Aquarius|||Cancer's: annoying crybabies,and too clingy and can't let go.


Aries:mean,selfish,and conceited.


Gemini:spiteful,moody,and bipolar.|||wow...I am an Aquarius girl and I'm just the opposite of bass...lol





I do not get along with Scorpios. We're just too different.





On the other hand, I really like Libras and Pisces, they are two of my favorite signs. I find them to be very kind.|||I'm a Scorpio.





The sign that has been a thorn in my side my entire life is Sagittarius, both men and women. They know my weaknesses better than all the other signs.|||I can't stand those SENSITIVE/GRUDGE HOLDING Cancers.





I also have a hard time with the NO IT ALL Capricorns





and last but not least......





Them damn VINDICTIVE, CONNIVING, Scorpio women can really burn my blood.





I'm an Aries Woman!|||virgos:they talk soo much shiit.they're complete *******.hate them.have gotten into a arguement with every virgo i've meet.





%26amp; some gemini's:they're fake.as hell actually.%26amp; they talk shiit too.|||Maybe it depends on what's compatible. I get annoyed by Capricorns, but that is because I am an Aries with my moon sign in Sagitarious.|||Democrats.








..... kidding :D





Virgos. I respect them and all I just think they're way too anal to get along with as more than friendly aquaintances.|||They're all okay in different ways. I love a smart Libra lady, have some excellent earth and fire sign friends. Like working with water and air signs.|||Libra. Most Libras I know are just a wannabe "Miss Perfect Teen". Epic fail for that.





I'm a Gemini|||Here we go...


Who cares? Worry about your own sign, how about that :P|||Libra men and pisces females! ;; theyre the most annoying people ever!!!! i can't stand them ugghh





am a sagittarius|||Gemini they argue with me all the time.|||Virgos. man they piss me off.. pathetic and drippy!





Im a Sagittarius with moon in Gemini|||I'm not sure how believable astrology is, but I tend not to like Libras. I'm Aries...|||Capricorn because they are boring|||Pisces=Emo, look at me, love me, take take take....drives me ape ****!





me=scorpio|||Cancers. The ones I know aren't very truthful and loyal to their friends.





I'm a Libra|||aaaaaaa|||look at my profile- the answer is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment