Friday, September 23, 2011

Can anyone help me with a zodiac fertility chart?

I've read in many places that it is accurate to chart your fertility by your zodiac. The moon phase of which you were born is the same phase you are most fertile at. Considering my periods are normally irregular, I was wondering if I could try this but I can't find a place to make a chart for free. Anyone have any ideas?|||go here http://stardate.org/nightsky/moon/ ...when you have got the page up on the left you will see a link says moon calucator ...click on that and go from there...........|||Sorry I can't help...but I heard about this and I found it interesting. What I did read at a site that I don't even remember, said that we can spontaniously ovulate an extra time each month when the moon is in the same phase as it was at the time we were born. So if the moon was New when I was born then I can spontaniously release an egg at new moon this month. If you find more info let me know, I find it very interesting. Oh also, I read that a full moon can induce Oing and you can mimic a full moon by sleeping with a low watt light on.

No comments:

Post a Comment