Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is your favorite and least favorite zodiac sign?

Explain what your favorite zodiac sign and least favorite zodiac sign is! Back up with deets! I'm taking a poll!|||I favor Scorpio because I tend to get along with them best. They typically have a good humor... one that just clicks with me. Laughing is a big one for me. And with me being a Virgo, I really don't like talking about sex all that much. They just open new doors for me in every way lol.





My least favorite would have to be... this is hard... I guess i'll have to say Pisces. I just don't understand them and they tend to piss me off. They just love insulting me for some reason, it's weird. Whenever I explain stories to the few Pisces friends that i've actually made, they normally call me stupid, cut me off, etc... then laugh like they thought they were being funny. I know one really sensitive and nice Pisces. She's amazing.





Virgo sun


Libra moon


Sagittarius rising|||im a virgo, i like other virgos a lot but my favorite sign would have to be libra, there very funny, attractive, understanding , gentle and loving. i just love them.


i HATE with a high passion, pisces, there selfish, lazy, arragont , ignorant and sarcastic , not in the funny way but sly and nasty, erghh at the lot of them!!!|||mine iz pisces which iz my favorite my least fav iz capricorn i mean you hear sme of the stuff they say bout pisces theyre jst stuck up . pisces r sweet stuborn in some sort beautiful in there own ways genuine shy ...no ofense to you other sighns though rlly uhh and you cancer and leo none of you are perfect the most perfection iz wit the ones who dont thnk so|||Fav- GEMINI!! thats me (: We are fun, loud, outgoing, subborn, independent, fun, mature..some of us...


least fav- SCORPIO..EW i cant stand any of them! They are boring, mean, moody, pouty, winy, and annoying as heck!|||I don't have a favorite or least favorite sun sign because two people under the same sun sign could have totally different aspects that make me either hate em or love em.|||Favorite: None


Least favorite: none|||The one above Leo... No I don't think so darling!!!!! It's obviosly cancer... We have the best ppl...|||my favorite sign is a leo, because i'm one...and were PERFECT ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment