Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do Aries Zodiac signs actually like arguments and oppositions?

How do Aries Zodiac signs actually like arguments and oppositions, do they always like to argue and get oppositions in debates while others seek rather to hear I agree with you? I heard Aries like to get provocations and dislike the no opposition feeling? How's that exactly by examples from your own experience as Aries or as an Aries friend or partner?|||im an aries and i love to disagree. i don't like to follow . i would do or say a lot of things just not to blend in with others. i love to be a unique individual and love to have different opinions from everyone else. i will not ever follow. aries people do not enraged when someone disagrees with them. thats just the way they are. we are naturally aggressive. we dont need to be enraged to appear aggressive. they seem enraged on the outside, but on the inside they are very calm people .|||I'm Aries Sun, but then i don't usually get myself involved in heated arguments.





Even if a person were to suddenly accuse me of something and wants to start a quarrel, I, on the contrary of typical Aries sun people, would not want to waste my energy trying to win the argument. I find it rather pointless really, unless the argument concerns life and death or something serious. Otherwise I wouldn't engage in arguments over tiny, worhtless matters. Therefore generally, I just give in to the opposition anyways and let them do what they like.





Hmmm... I think it's due to my Cancer Rising and Cancer Moon signs that influenced my Aries Sun sign to be less aggressive and explosive, making my thoughts bear more weight and making me think of what I have to say before I blurt it out.|||Do not believe the Zodiac.





While many times it is scarily accurate, it is not true.





For example, I know a Cancer (who are deemed to be gentle, shy, quiet, loving, passionate, caring, sweet, etc) who is the biggest jerk on the face of the planet. He has his ups, where he's nice, but most of the time he's a selfish, arrogant jerk who is mean to the people he dubs "unfit" to be his friend.|||Most Aries will feel enraged if someone opposes, or argues with them. It's just their nature. I have an Aries moon and if someone disagrees with me, it's cool but if they give a cheap reason I tell it like it is because I feel like they should know that they're wrong, or just simple-minded. I hope I gave a pretty get example; after all, it's nearly 3 AM lol.|||Its true.... I still think aries is my opposite sign and not virgo..





Its like they love arguing and if you argue back harder they start to like you.





dont be completely F'ed up though be agressive/playful


they are the kids of the zodiac





yet they think they are so mature.|||Trying to have a logical argument with an Aries is like shouting at the wall. "THERE GOES 3 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE IN THE TRASH!!!"|||They like to have it their way, just like Burger King LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment