Friday, September 16, 2011

What zodiac sign do you think is the most attractive?

Personally from my experience I find Libra women to be the most attractive. Also I think Pisces women are the most adorable, and cute sign in the zodiac. But Libra women are the most beautiful especially when their birthchart has alot of Libra in it. Libras just have those beautiful gullible eyes that makes a man say "Beautiful girl come here let me love you down ". That's why one day I'm going to marry me a Libra girl.|||lol..you are so in love with libra women..but sheesh I dont blams you we are the honey in the tea...|||Well I was born in October so I am Libra, and people have always said that I am nice looking. Having worked in Fashion all my life you had to be smart, attractive, and well dressed, and I have always kept that up as I have got older.You cannot let yourself go to pieces even when you put the years on.|||ya, ya, ya......ur rite LIBRA women r best whether is to look at or to love with, we r born with charm and ablity to understand %26amp; act according to situation ........we r indepent women who know to dress well to enchance our beauty...dis all a women need to be most attractive , so well u knw libra women is best!


well if it come to me i would prefer virgo man he know to play gentleman role !!!!|||Probably Scorpio.





I'm Pisces and I'm attracted to the other water signs, not only about how they look on the outside, but also about how much alike we are.


And us Pisces girls thank you for being so sweet and telling how adorable we are. lol. Love you already! :)|||Well, Scorpios. They're mysterious and keep you coming back! haha. My bestfriend is a Libra and she is really gorgeous. Most Libra women are really curvy and have big brown eyes.


Cancer sun


Libra moon


Taurus Rising|||Aww why thank you, I'm Pisces haha.











Even though I don't get along with most Scorpios, I think Scorpio women are beautiful.








I love love Sagittarius and Aquarius men! oh they're so exciting and upbeat.|||Hehe I'm a libra - I guess I have gullible eyes lol. I actually think gemini women are the most beautiful - angelina jolie, marylin monroe, liz hurley etc - I think they look good with age too|||Water signs because they're usually unique, and that's attractive to me|||Capricorns.





I'm not compatible with them at all but damn, I can't stop coming back to them.|||leo, sagittarius, aquarius, scorpio, and gemini|||it don't really matter what your sign is, your features come from your parents.... ive seen some less attractive people of all signs and good looking ones too, so its really all in the genes|||Pisces|||F*ck you man, your the gemini hater. lol|||taurus, and im a taurus|||Awww thank you I feel so loved lol anyway I think pisces scorpio libra and leo|||Mine end!|||You always say Libra and Pisces girls. who cares!|||me, pisces|||my cousins a libra...she gets all the guys,but 1 problem with her is that shes obsessed with trying to be skinny|||I love, love, LOVE Aquarius men. I don't know what it is, but something about their penetrating stare, great smile and intellectual conversation that just sets me in a fit! :)|||i heard a lot of men prefer Aries. it was a true thing!


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment