Friday, September 16, 2011

Should a relationships be based on zodiac signs ?

I'm talking about all kinds of relationships like friendships and romantic relationships even family relationships. If you know that you don't get along with a certain zodiac sign should you stay away from that person or it doesn't really matter. And yes I do believe in the way zodiac signs work.|||I always say never let others choose your friends.





Astrology stereotypes, labels, and pigeon-holes people base on a dates of a calendar. Does anyone have control over when they are born? What sex they are? What race they are? That makes astrology a bigoted concept, just like racism and sexism. But if you "believe" that makes it an acceptable bigotry? A good tool to base relationships on?





Non believers have no choice except people as they are. Using astrology on people is risky at best. Believers tend to have knee jerk reactions.|||In some cultures almost everything is determined by the signs. I think that as long as you don't do it in an extreme manner than its fine. Remember you can't just base everything solely off sun signs, people have many other aspects in their charts that make up their personality. I think you can use your knowledge of basic sun sign astrology to avoid situations w/ signs you're not as compatible with.|||In a perfect world...but when we take our entire charts into consideration it's just too difficult to be able to predict what could come of any sort of relationship.


I'm a pisces and I initially was not a fan of Libra's...I came to college and now one of my best friends is a Libra. It's a good GUIDELINE...but that's all and you have to always keep in mind that someone could carry additional traits that don't agree with their sign, or lack traits that their sign typically carries.





I've tried to give incompatible signs a chance at romantic relationships, but zodiac aside, it never works out. Romantic relationships is where I use the zodiac the most...simply because I'm not one to waste time with flings and I like to get straight to the nitty gritty; are they deep, emotional, passionate, what do they want out of a relationship, how is communication, etc?





But as for friendships, I'm not so strict. My best friend is a gemini, and although I'm aware her attention span is about as rapid as mine, and that she has troubles keeping things to herself, I work around these known flaws and I still find extreme comfort in her.





Family obviously goes way back to before I even knew what the zodiac was, so those pieces just sort of fell into place. My best friends are my mom and sister (virgo and pisces) and I get along least with my dad and brother (aries and gemini).





It's a good guideline...but I would not run from a particular sign without getting to know them.|||No, astrology messed up my life at one point because i was judging my friendships/relationships by astrology and it made them go seriously downhill.





Im very experienced in astrology and know absolutely loads about it including what almost every single aspect/transit does to your personality, but when it comes to judging people, judge them by what you see, not what you think you know about them.





No-one knows anything about anyone else by astrology, star signs may be very true about people because a lot of people from certain signs have the same types of facial features and personality traits, but in this world everyone gets along with everyone if you act loyal in any friendship/relationship, theres no need to incorporate astrology into your daily life its just for fun.|||No. It describes our personalities and who we are but it doesn't determine the relationships we may or may not have. I wouldn't avoid a person because he/she isn't compatible with me. Astrology is more a description of your self than others. And the descriptions aren't always accurate unless (maybe) you look at a detailed birth chart. I like astrology too but i don't believe it determines how you live your life or the relationships you have. Its more fun than serious. Hope this helped!|||Of course not, but it is fun to analyze the people in your lives and what their signs are. For example, I find that most of my friends are Cancers, Pisces, Virgo's, some Taurus and other Capricorns. As far as attractions of the opposite sex (mutual or not) I find that most end up being Virgo, Cancer or Gemini's. But it would be ridiculous to say you won't befriend or date someone based on a Sun sign.|||Nope, not really. You just have to follow your heart and your feelings at times. If you really think that she/he doesn't suit you then you better stay away. If you believe in astrologies/zodiacs then i think the love relationship or romantic relationship part more important but i don't really believe it. I just have to follow my heart. :D|||let go of it, this is all bs, i believed it for all 19 years, finally figured it out iam happier without looking who's the best match for me, its not what the best zodiac is, all people r different i should not go out with a leo oh hold up capricorn is the best for me , it happened capricorn made my life worse!!!!!! deff learned not to date people like that and not to depend on what websites are saying





go visit a psychic. they r deff helpful!,|||Some family members --it is pretty difficult to use the zodiac on them. I think you could use it intelligently. Just not try to make your best friend a person that the zodiac says there is no compatibility. Sometimes it just works out for the best--without us thinking about it anyway.|||No.





But it's interesting to look at the signs to understand those relationships. It can be useful to see what could be good or could be a problem. And then test it to see if it's the case.|||No a relationship should not be based on zodiac signs. A relationship should be based on if you like the person and how you get along with the person.|||No of course not it should be based on love astrology is just fun i believe some parts are true and others are not but in the end Astrology cant tell you who you are so it probably isn't true|||no you can still talk to them if their the opposite sign of you|||Just Love Relationships.|||Not really. Sterio typing like that is not very reliable.|||hell no, and i'll say it again, hell no, it's fun to read, but thats all





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Horoscope and Astrology ARE HOAX|||No. I don't believe in horoscope.|||Nope!|||No.|||no, it's possible to learn from all signs.|||No. I don't really think that has much to do with anything at all.|||no.I date whomever i want or like.Not by the Zodiac signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment