Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can i find out my real zodiac sign?

Is there a way to find out what constellation the sun was passing through on your birthday? I was born August 31, 1994. I'm supposedly a Virgo but I know that the dates the sun passes through Virgo in1994 may not be the same as when he sun passed through Virgo when the zodiacs were first established. How do i find out my real zodiac sign?|||No, that is not true. You may feel a few of the traits from a leo because your cusp is in Leo. A cusp happens up to 8 days into the new zodiacs and extends positive traits over to the virgo sign. The same thing happens if you were a virgo within 8 days of the next sign, libra. You would be more so balanced and maybe a bit less critical. With your leo cusp you may be more so outgoing or practical. You are a virgo with a leo cusp (leo/virgo cusp). Check it out.|||You are actually a Leo


http://dionysia.org/astrology/sun-signs.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment