Saturday, September 10, 2011

What kind of Man does each Woman zodiac sign like and what type of Woman does each zodiac Male sign like?

Basically what type of Man does each Zodiac sign Woman want and is looking for and the same with the Men?|||The most attractive aspect for me is intelligence. I also like a guy who does not talk to much (i do the talking :P) but knows what he's saying - someone i can look up to and grow with.





I also like a person that has initiative and is not always depending on me to do stuff and meet people.





A confident guy, who is not jealous besides the minimum required.





I find pretentious people not attractive at all. He has to be laid-back, humble and not full of himself!





Anyone who matches this description? lol :)|||I'm a Libra lady %26amp; I like a guy who's sweet %26amp; sensitive (to me),


who can also hold his own %26amp; not let others punk him. In other words ...








A mix of a gentleman %26amp; a manly man who takes sh*t from no one !





Also, a guy who can get his point across to me


without feeling like he has to be loud %26amp; overbearing.





All %26amp; all ... a manly man who's not too macho.


Too macho's just plain annoying for me. It irks the hell outta me !!!





Last, but not least ... a guy who's not selfish %26amp; who doesn't put others


down (for the fun %26amp; spite of it, on purpose), just to make himself look %26amp; feel good.


To me, that's just him being immature %26amp; insecure.





He needs to show that he's a man, not a whiny, bratty little boy (or worse !) !!!|||someone some what of a loner, but with many aquantances. They have to be deeply loyal to me and extremly affectionate with me. Constant consistency %26amp; reasurance of their feelings and they will have my love forever. I MEAN IT. haha.





Cancer women|||I'm a libra girl and I like guys who are sweet , loyal , laid-back , romantic , and don't do drugs or smoke.|||I'm a Scorpio Male.


I like strong, emotional, sensitive, independent, aggressive/assertive, brunettes.|||Gemini male: i like a female that doesn't smoke drinks rarely. smart, love to talk and argue seriously. she must know how to carry her self and be some what in shape|||I'm an Aquarius lady and I love Gemini men. I'm married to as Gemini.|||I want a guy who is really intelligent, funny, ambitious, outgoing, and up beat.|||all men like pretty girly girl girls..





and all women like big ****** mean man who will protect them from the world and love them forever.|||I'm virgo and my man who I've been with for four and a half years is a sagi. The two people before him were too|||I am a female pisces and i like male scorpios|||i am a Scorpio and i just like guys with big muscles and brown eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment