Saturday, September 10, 2011

Which zodiac sign is the funniest n cooliest to hang around with?

I think Sagittarius is 1 of the most cooliest signs of the zodiac! They r so talented n lucky! If I wasn't a Virgo I either wanted to be Sagittarius, Pisces, or Aquarius! Frm my experience, Sagittarius is the funniest n cooliest zodiac sign to hang around with!|||depends on your sign. i like geminis who're cool without having to try to be cool.


they've an amazingly different sense of style, an amazingly different philosophy of life, and will actually listen to you when you talk to them.


and please try to get someone into a battle of wits with a gemini. that's be the most amazing thing!





aries can be either snobby or really fresh.


taurus is pretty cool and funny. they've a amusing way of looking at the world.


geminis, i've already told you about.


cancer can be a bit tedious, but they're also really cute.


leo is fun - they know how to have fun and you'd better like their way.


virgo's also nice - but can be a little too critical and, "oh that's so dirty and unhygienic".


libra's amazingly charming.


scorpio can be tedious too, but they're the best for heart-to-heart chats.


sagi's clumsily fun.


capricon have a really cute sense of humour - and there's always a sense of safety around a capri man. dunno why.


i know a lot of aquarius men who're so much fun - they have scorpio intuition, but make it so light-hearted, you'll love them!


pisces is also slightly tedious - they're always talking about too many deep things, but when they want to have fun, you should just hop on - they'll show you fun - your way!|||sagittarius :P

Report Abuse


|||check out this will tell you about each zodiac signs!





http://witcheri.blogspot.com/

Report Abuse


|||Well ... from my experience ...





Aries, Taurus, Gemini (guys), Virgo, Libra,


Sagittarius, Aquarius, %26amp; Pisces. I know, it's a lot ! :-)





They all have that special "something" that makes


them the coolest %26amp; funniest (but, honestly, as far as funniest, Gemini %26amp; Sagittarius both take the crown ! :-)).|||capricorn women w/ sag mercury-- are sooo downn to earth and have a hilarrious realness about them


sagittarius women w/ sag mercury- just funny *** hell in general, their so lively and creative


aries women/ men w/ aries mercury- playful comedians


libra men w/ scorpio mercury- animated and tell it like it is


gemini men- so fun, and happy


and taurus /gemini cusp women- funny just by being who they are


scorpio man w/ libra mercury- down to earth caught off guard humor|||I agree with you. I'm a Leo %26amp; all the best people I can think of are Sagittarius or another fire sign. I think all fire %26amp; air signs are cool to be with.





So I think it's mainly Sagittarius. Sagittarius is my favorite zodiac sign.|||In my opinion Scorpions are the coolest signs of the zodiac, if we talk of talents, fame and a dream date it is clear from the success of people from this sign and one of them is Mr. Shahrukh Khan, the bollywood actor.|||Funny I would like to hang with a Gemini.


Cooliest I would hang with a Scorpio.


If I want to study, I would hang with a Sag or a Libra.


If in a fight, I want a Sag or a Scorp on my side lol.|||I really don't care about being the funniest or cooliest. It's kind of immature, I think it's my capricorn moon, that's how I feel.|||Sagittarius, Gemini are the funniest n cooliest zodiac sign to hang around with!|||Capricorns,Aquarius,and Leos!!|||Sagittarius and Gemini specially when we are together..





Im a sag|||I like Pisces, Aquarius, and Taurus.





Not fond of Sags.|||my funniest friends are a virgo, a pisces and an aquarius.|||Librans are the best to hangout with. If you are in Pune, I can oblige. :D|||cooliest?








leo are fun, and all geminis I know are funny|||yeah,i truly agree wid u.......'cause my sign is sagittarius!!

No comments:

Post a Comment