Saturday, September 10, 2011

Which zodiac sign is best at writing a song and which zodiac sign is best at singing the song the person wrote?

You understand what i mean? Which 2 zodiac signs are good at this, Who would write the song? Who would sing that song that the other person wrote?|||Write the song - Pisces


Sing the song - Libra|||I think any of them could really. I heard taurus is supposed to have a good voice. I think libras and leos too, to a lesser extent. As for lyrics, I would go with virgo, cancer (many poets and writers with these 2 signs supposedly), followed by pisces, aquarius, and perhaps leo and gemini. I think they could all write good lyrics, just different themes and different styles. Aquarius would probably write something political and controversial lol|||Virgos can make very good musicians/lyricists. I know two boys at my school that are amazing at music! Also if you count famous musicians like Freddie Mercury %26amp; Amy Winehouse. I think it's because they're perfectionists, and be quite passionate about what they do.|||lyricist------%26gt; Virgo. funny how i wrote a song only yesterday.


singer-------%26gt; Pisces. they can emotionally connect to it and touch ppl's hearts.|||Writing- Libra


Singing- Taurus|||Capricorns

No comments:

Post a Comment