Monday, August 29, 2011

What zodiac sign male makes other women jealous of the girl in that relationship?

Like what zodiac sign makes you envy the relationship or admire the person that was able to get that guy. Me personally I admire women that are able to get really popular taurus guys and also state your zodiac sign. When I say jealous or envy I say it in a polite friendly way not in a horrible vengeful way!!|||I do agree on the Taurus part.


Once you had a taurus person in your life and they move on to someone else. You simply know that this guy or girl has someone so special and so romantic and pretty much perfect.


When Taurus opens up and is in love,it is like magic.|||im not really the sort who'd be jealous of other girls in relationships. everyone is unique. i tend to have a thing for intellects who are curious and have a lot of knowledge about current events and who are mature and responsible. for me personality matters more. i don't really go for playboys or bad boys. i love my current boyfriend a lot and no one can ever take his spot. i think high of women who end up marrying capricorn guys. the sort of guys who are determined and career oriented and intellects. my boyfriends a capricorn himself and i love the way hes responsible, determined, intelligent, talented, very loyal and emotional and affectionate as well.|||I guess... Libra. They are admirable, appealing, charming, lovely, and better than I can say. Many people can't admire Libra anymore because they are the way too good. DAMN!|||I am not usually jealous of any other girl because the men I want always come to me.... I am a true scorpio and no guy usually resist my mysterious charm, overflowing sex appeal and high sex drive.|||Aries and cancer boys and my star sign is Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment