Monday, August 29, 2011

What is my truly zodiac and my future predictions?

My birthday is 17 September 1976. What is my truly zodiac, Virgo or Libra? What about my future prediction in this year 2009. I was born in Thailand on 03.00 am, when I checked with calendar, 17Sep1976 is Thursday, but my mother tell me my birthday is Friday. What is the truth?|||The 17th of September, 1976 was on a Friday. Just used my computer clock to check it. Other chick was right, you're a Virgo. Not sure about the future prediction. I know that your Chinese zodiac is Yang Fire Dragon. Your hour Chinese is either ox or tiger, I guess depending on if you were born a minute before 3am or a minute after. Still, I'm not positive what you're asking about dealing with predictions. I don't have any experience with that.|||Your a Virgo. And your date year is 1976 it could be that it was on a Friday when you was born but you are definitely a Virgo.

No comments:

Post a Comment