Monday, August 29, 2011

What zodiac has taught you a thing or two about life?

For me, I would say all of them have contributed to my life in some way or another. Family, classmates, random people I have met over the years.





List your zodiac and the other ones that have taught you great lessons on life and why you think they impacted your life.|||Capricorn friend of mine taught me to work hard, and WANT nothing but the BEST. I remember when we were young kids, we was on the phone, and he said, "life is like a game, you go through each level and life and try to overcome obstacles". When he said that, I was like yeeeeeeaaah it is sort of like that..actually life is alot like that. I admire how he takes responsibilty, and control, and is always organized. He also uses logic in many situations.. =)*|||Man i wish i could have answered thi question well my moms has taught me alot and she's a taurus... and she teaches me new things every day ...

Report Abuse


|||Libra, both of my parents are Libras(born on the same day!) and they are the ones who have taught me the most in life. I can be very stubborn when it comes to my beliefs. My parents have taught me to look at things from every angle. I am very determined and can get quite impatient if you get in my way. From years of my parents trying to help me out when I am stuck, I have learned to listen and SOMETIMES take others advice. lol Second to that I would have to say Aries, both of my grandmothers are aries, so is my first love. They have taught me to not be so serious about everything and to go with the flow.|||scorpio boys


i was very naive n a lil inexperienced when it comes to impressing ppl. i went about it the wrong way, i wanted to be like him so i said something he would say, thats not something i would do, but when i said it he never trusted me again, he couldnt believe I-I-I-I said that(wont say what it is i said, was ashamed)i was young and i admit stupid, i probably broke his heart,trust n pride, and worst is probably made it hard for the next girl to love him. He made me realize how important some1 can be to u, and to watch everything u say so as not to hurt them, When i think about it it makes me want to be a hell of a girlfriend, I'll never be unfaithful to any1(i wasnt then), but i certainly couldnt start now,cause then I'd remeber the voice he had when he felt that he was betrayed.quiet n cold n shocked, I'll never make that mistake again, EVER!





I've learned from scorpio boys the true level of commitment n loyalty. To love hard with no regrets 4 that hard love V.V





Sagittarius scorpio-asc/venus|||Leos have taught me to be confident, generous


virgos are just the most beautiful people, i learn something from my virgos friend/cousin/other every day|||Libras: how to NOT ever date a Libra again. Libra's are cheaters and liars.





Gemini: how to have a great time


Virgo: how to get better grades|||Virgo,Aquarius,Scorpio,Capricorn,Cancer.|||I've learned from Sag's to don't worry about things you can;t change or things that make you feel bad. Just move on and things will fall place.|||Aries : Not to trust them


Aquarius : to enjoy life|||I think the ones that stand out the most, are Scorpios, Taurus, Capricorns, but all of them play a major role for me.|||Leos and Aries for the strength and energy.|||capricorns- i learnt how to be manipulative from them.|||lol

No comments:

Post a Comment