Monday, August 29, 2011

What zodiac do you think is a demon disguised as a angel?

What zodiac is evil but acts like they are good? Or perhaps someone who is evil but no one would ever think it.|||Any sign can do this, as they have throughout history.





and I'm surprised no one said ARIES. They are demons on the battlefield.|||I think astrology is meant to be entertainment, and never meant to be taken that seriously. I notice that YA puts the category in entertainment. History has shown that people of all birthdays can be evil or good.|||Virgos!!!!!! They are so nice and innocent looking, but they harbor too much distaste in people, and feel like they can't relate ever to anyone. They can sometimes even get to the point of hating people, which makes them kinda evil.|||Pisces. 100%.|||Capricorn|||Scorpio





The ones I know who are really close to me try to make themselves look innocent like they did nothing wrong.... Doesn't work.|||Sagittarius, Cancer, could be Pisces..|||My family nickname is Terror lol, cause I was one as a young kid.|||Leo.





Oh I guess all the leo's are angels per: all the leos!


take their word for it!!!|||Your Sign .|||Aquarius you might get a bucket of water thrown at you. like i one did ?

No comments:

Post a Comment