Monday, August 29, 2011

What is the most helpful zodiac sign and whats your zodiac sign?

I believe the most helpful zodiac sign is Virgo because they would pick you up and dust you off without any strings attached. They also don't care for fame and they don't expect anything anything in return. Virgo's are definitely better leaders than other signs. I am a Capricorn.|||I would agree and say Virgo. They are very helpful....I know some Leos and Cancers who are much the same way as well.|||id say cancers they will do anything they can to help out a loved one, they are soooo caring, and will never do anything to hurt you. that is the reason why they tend to get disappointed very easily they give their all without asking anything in return. Id say virgo is very helpful too, they always wanna make you feel special, they are extremely caring as well. No matter what happens they will always be there to help.


My personal opinion.|||Speaking from experience i would say.....Cancers ( I'm one lol and I absolutely love helping people, especially those I love I would do anything for ), Virgos ( biased again as my best friend is one ), I also think Saggies and Gem's AND as much as I've had run ins with Cappys, they've also helped me out and been a good friend!|||i have had so much helpful people in my Life


Thank God for that





heres their scopes





Aqua-damn this person is literally an angel from heaven


Cancer-Always has an open hand


Gemini-Big A$$ HEART


Scorpio -Understanding|||My bff is a virgo, so I second the nomination for Virgo.





I am a female scorpio|||Cancers in my opinion. They will bend over backwards to help out someone they love.|||i vote for Virgo's too





edit: i'm a Libra male %26amp; have loved a Virgo gal

No comments:

Post a Comment