Monday, August 29, 2011

What Zodiac sign do you think is most likely to develop an eating disorder?

In your opinion, which Zodiac sign do think is more prone to Anorexia OR Bullimia?


Explain why you think so.|||It doesn't have to do with signs. Any signs can develop an eating disorder.





Look at Chiron and its aspects. Perhaps even Lilith, when it's in Virgo. Also, strong Saturn aspects. Saturn being the planet of restriction. If someone has Saturn in the 1st or hard Saturn aspects to the asc or moon, then this person may be prone to anorexia.





I'm not sure about bulimia. Again, I'd advise to look at Chiron. Also, maybe Neptune/Jupiter aspects.





Edit: Some people really need to stop insulting others when they answer questions. Seriously, if they don't believe in astrology, then why do they come in this section? Are people that much of losers and insecure that they feel good about insulting others. My God...





( Sorry about my rant. I was referring to the first person who answered )|||http://www.cafeastrology.com/c鈥?/a>





You can also google for other Chiron sites.

Report Abuse


|||I'm a Cancerian boy and I have suffered with anorexia.





Cancerians are lovers of food; rich, hearty and rather nutritionally empty food is something that appeals to them. They just LOVE to feel full. Now with this constant eating of unhealthy and fatty food, weight gain is inevitable and all the 3 decans of the cancer appearance have round faces prone to plumpness.


This can lead to bullying by peers, family members, strangers etc. which can lead to an unhealthy obession with food that can lead to a full eating disorder.


And remember a cancerian is supremley emotional and also easily infulenced, if they are told they are fat and should diet or bullied, they will take their comments completely to heart and let them become adamant if someone has told them to diet then it's a fact they simply MUST because this person wouldn't lie to them.


They also have a need to feel 'wanted' in life so they could feel by dieting they will please this person into liking them.





I also have a Virgo moon. Now Virgo moons are actually one of the fussiest eaters in the Zodiac, only putting limited foods into their bodies. The food is also the best quality and nutritionally good for them; this is ruled by their pedantic nature and self criticism that can lead to control in areas like food and school work.


They over achieve in a sector of their life they can control and if they choose to control food, well, this can lead to a disorder as well.





Because I have both of these signs and have suffered, I feel there is some truth in that.


Because I was bullied by my weight (from my PE teacher) and chose to control food and how much I would eat. I ate very nutritonally good foods before my disorder, but I ate such large quantities I was very over-weight.





I told my doctor about my signs and what their eating / controlling habbits were and he was sceptical to believe it but I remained adamant that they were a factor to becoming ill.|||Lol any sign can get an eating disorder


that has to do more with confidence n self esteem n feeling pressured to look a certain way


I think which any sign can have a problem with that





My friend is a Leo and she starves herself n goes on those crazy fad diets


No matter what I say to her she just doesn't listen lol


No matter what help she just doesn't get it....








--- Gemini|||My room mate is Cancer. She is SOOOOO skinny (unhealthy) and I swear, she appears to have an eating disorder. Sometimes all she has in one day is a muffin. It's pathetic :-/|||one that is self concious or sensitive, which id probably say would be an earth or water sign. it would probably be Pisces,Scorpio or maybe a Capricorn xx|||most likely aries|||People stupid enough to believe in the Zodiac are probably more likely to develop eating disorders.|||I don't believe this stuff, but I heard (more than) once that sagittarian ones are more likely to grow fat. It can be a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment