Monday, August 29, 2011

How do you find out what your second zodiac sign is?

I am a Leo, born August 7th, 1991.





People say they are also another zodiac sign, which can figure out why you have other types of characteristics that other signs have.





Please answer maturely and help as much as you can :) Thank you. It interests me!|||I am not sure what you mean by "second".. do you mean the ascendant?





There is also something called the "Draconic" chart, whereby your signs are determined by calculating through subtracting the TRUE NORTH NODE in absolute degrees of longitude from 360 degrees and placing the node at 0 degrees Aries. This is astrology of the soul, but I'm not sure.. my ex's Draconic chart, interestingly, matches almost 100% of my natal chart.. we did have a lot in common, and he understood me like no other..|||Aside from your ascending, rising, and moon sign; there is also the possibility that you are on the cusp of two zodiac signs. our birthday may fall within the last few days of your sign or in the first few days of your sign. If this is true, you may also exhibit characteristics of the zodiac sign you are close to. For example, I am a Virgo. My birthday is September 9th. Virgo runs from August 23 鈥?September 23. If my birthday were August 23rd, I would be considered to be on the cusp of Virgo and Leo, since Leo is the sign before Virgo. I hope this is helpful to you!|||Go here





http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/a鈥?/a>





and put in your info and submit





it will give you your sun, moon, mercury and the rest.|||Are you talking about your moon %26amp; ascendant?


You have to provide your time of birth also.|||Look up "free birth chart" on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment