Monday, August 29, 2011

How do you change your personality without affecting the zodiac sign in the Sims 2?

I know what I want my personality to be, but every time I try editing their personality with boolprop testingcheatsenabled true code their zodiac changes with them. Is there any way I can have the zodiac and personality I want?|||Go to neighborhood view.





Then, press [CRTL]+[SHIFT]+[C]





A cheat window will open up at the top.





Type in 'boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true' without the apostrophes.





Then, load up your family/house.





Select a sim. Then go into their personality bit, and you can drag up/down the amount of whatever bit...





Hope this helped :D|||I think the personality has to change with it and boolprop testingcheatsenabled is a cheat that really shouldn't be used...it harms your game. I had a major error when I did it one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment