Monday, August 29, 2011

What are your parents zodiac signs and how well do you get along with them?

My mom is a Libra and my dad is a Sagittarius. I dont get a long with my mom at all but I get along with my dad ok. Im a Cancer. Also please state your zodiac sign please.|||My mom is a Libra and I'm a Capricorn so we get a long pretty well. My dad is a Taurus and I don't really that that sign, sometimes he gets on my nerves because he thinks he knows everything, but i just tell him to shut up or something.|||Taurus sun, Capricorn moon, Leo mars, Scorpio rising



Dad: Aquarius sun, Taurus moon, Scorpio mars- We get along nicely. No real huge arguments or anything. The occasionally scold or you need to seriously stop doing this or that or it ill piss you're mom off.

Then again I don't live with him 24/7 like I do with my mom.



Mom:Aries sun, Aquarius moon, Aries mars, Libra rising- I frequently argue with her. She is aggressive and if you show and sort of emotion like crying when arguing she will being to taunt and mimic you and make fun of the fact that you're crying and that you're an over-emotional cry-baby. Her policy is her way or the highway. She must always be right and if you tell her otherwise she'll get pissed off. If you're able to avoid all of this and be on her good graces all the time then she's very nice and caring, but firm and strict with rules.|||My dad is Capricorn and my mother is Aries.


My house is absolute chaos! My dad is a very hard worker- which is a very capricorn thing. And its good. But he is such a dad TYPE, he makes me and my mom do everything he is completely capable of doing himself! He's also very outgoing and adventurous-- as in he EMBARRASSES me all the time and thinks its funny!!!


My mom is a complete utter mess,she thinks she has it all together but she DOESN'T! She freaks out over tiny things and will throw dramatic fits when things don't go her way. If one thing gets out of whack, she gets out of whack. then screams and blames everything on me :'( I try to explain but she only gets more frustrated. I just want PEACE!!!!





Libra Sun


Pisces Moon


Sag Rising|||My Mom is A Libra and My Dad is an Aquarius. I have some troubles with them understanding my reasoning. And we disagree, which is normal, it is not perfect harmony but it is really good. My Mom is really comforting to me and understanding when i express my emotions. I go to my Father when I want to talk, think and just be able to connect with, I am a lot like him.|||My dad is a Sagittarius and my mom is a Gemini, they only got along at the begining of their relationship. They would argue a lot throughout my childhood because they are both stubborn. Now they are separated. I get along much better with my mom. My dad annoys me very much and I really don't like how he is a dbag. But sometimes I can't stand my mom's sudden and frequent mood swings.|||i'm a Virgo..


My mom is a Sagittarius and i get along HORRIBLY with her! we always fight and yell at each other and she takes things that make me happy out of my life for no reason...then i try to reason with her, and try to change her mind with logic and she doesn't listen to me..and then i get mad and we yell at each other...that's how our fights usually go DX I feel disgusted mostly by how she has no reason for anything and how she always says, "Because I said so" or "Because I like to" ugh D; so i don't have a good relationship with my mom..


and my dad is a Gemini who I've never met before. i'm a bastard :(|||Mom Leo, and dad Cancer!

I get along with them great, but when

they fight, they always wants me to pick

sides lol, its funny, Leo mom is like

my bestfriend, we party together and everything,

my dad is my pal, we are shopping buddies!

:) if i need to go to the bank, he likes to come along,

he is protective, but parents, fight a lot! they could be good

then real bad. It goes both way!!





**I'm a cancer!

Aries moon

Leo Venus

Leo Rising|||Mother is a Libra.. love her but we don't always get along.. she gets agitated and angered easily and sometimes I can't deal with it..also she is very judgemental. Dad is an Aries.. he lies a lot but other than that we have a great relationship and he's a cool guy.





I'm a scorpio|||I'm a Virgo





My mum's an Aries and my step-dad is a Gemini.





My step-dad and I are constantly locking horns with each other because he's very fussy and stuff and always on my case.





My mum and I have differences, but mum's the one who sticks up for me.|||my mom is a Cancer we are really close but we argue a lot and it gets crazy my dads not really in my life so no comment he's a Capricorn.|||My mom is a virgo and my dad is a taurus. I get along with my mom for the most part but she can be annoying sometimes. haha. I get along with my dad even though we don't speak much. :-/|||I'm a taurus my mom is a cancer and my dad is a taurus. Me and my dad get along very well, I love talking to him my mom's just annoying and selfish.|||I'm a Aries, I seem to get along with my Capricorn dad pretty good but can't get along with my mom who's an Aquarius sometimes.|||my dad and mom are both capicorns.. i'm a virgo and I cant stand them half of the time. The other half of the time is just okay.|||Mom- Scorpio Dad- Libra. I'm a Capricorn and I only get along with my mom because she is not easily tempered but my dad is.|||My dad is Sagittarius and mom is Capricorn. At times I find it quite difficult to get along with my father.|||Both of my parents are Leos...


I get along with my dad better...he's more calm and way nicer. =P


I'm a Pisces %26gt;.%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment