Monday, August 29, 2011

What are the zodiac signs in your family?

What zodiac sign is your mom, dad, siblings, and (if you know) grandparents? Also, what is the zodiac sign of your best friend(s)? And what's your zodiac sign?|||Me: Capricorn


Hubby: Capricorn


Daughters: Cancer, Pisces


Mom: Libra


Dad: Virgo


Brother: Taurus, Scorpio, Libra


Paternal Grandparents: Sagittarius grandpa, Taurus grandmother


Maternal Grandparents: unknown....|||You won't find the type of pattern you are looking for. The "zodiac sign" is the Sun sign, but people also have a Moon sign, 8 planets, and the Rising Sign.





Gemini runs in my family. Sometimes it's the Sun, or the Mercury, or the Ascendant, or the Moon, or Venus .... depends from person to person.


My husband's family, it's Sag ... usually the Moon in his family, but other personal planets too.





You're only asking for the Sun sign, and you're going to see answers all over the place.|||dad: scorpio sagittarius cusp


mom: sagittarius scorpio cusp


first sister: cancer


second sister: aquarius capricorn cusp


brother: gemini





first sister husband: scorpio


their daughter: taurus





second sister husband: libra


their twin son: scorpio


on the way: predicted to be a sagittarius





my best friend,


female: capricorn, taurus, pisces, leo


male: gemini, taurus, leo, aries, virgo





my man: gemini taurus cusp|||Me: Virgo


Mom: Taurus


Dad: Gemini


Yes, there's always something happening in our family (:


I don't know about my grandparents though, oh one of my grand dads was a Leo.





My best friend is Libra, I've known her for years and can tell for sure that she's one of the most important people in my life.


Other significant for me people are 2 Virgos and a Taurus.


I usually get on well with Libra and Taurus, and honestly I'm surrounded by them. I also know a lot of Aquarians (dont know if I spelt it right) now, they're cool but can get my nerves (:





I think I talk too much.|||I'm a Virgo





Mom: Virgo


Dad: Gemini


Step Dad: Taurus


Older Brothers: Aries (twins)


Older Sister: Libra


Younger Brother: Cancer/Gemini little brother (June 21)





I get along with my mother because we're so much alike. My dad and I either seem to get along GREAT together or horrible. I like my step dad...he's a good guy. My older brothers have always been very protective of me and lectured me worse than my parents if they don't agree with something I'm doing. My sister and I get along really good, but there's a lot of times when we don't understand each other. My little brother and I have always been close too.|||I am a Libra. My father is a Libra, my mother is a Virgo. My sisters are Leo and Gemini. I have two Aries brothers and a Gemini brother. Both of my grandmothers were born Virgos; my paternal grandfather was a Leo and my maternal grandfather is an Aries.





I guess my best friend right now is an Aquarius.





I did notice before that all the the "mothering" has been from Virgos. Get that out of here!|||Me: Aquarius


Mother: Pisces (we get on well but sometimes she is just too damn emotional for me)


Father: Taurus


Brother: Gemini (he has so much Gemini in his chart but he is nothing like a gemini - weird O_o


Grandma: Leo


Grandpa: Capricorn (they're total opposites but they've been married for 50 years so...)


Grandad: Aries


Nanna: Virgo


All my close friends are either: Scorpio, Capricorn, libra, Aquarius, Gemini, or Aries


Nice question though:)|||Me: Gemini Sun / Cancer Moon / Pisces Rising





Mom: Libra Sun / Gemini Moon / Virgo Rising


Dad: Gemini Sun / Cancer Moon / Cancer Rising


Grandmother: Virgo Sun


Great Grandmother: Capricorn Sun





Close Friends:


-Aries Sun / Pisces Moon / Scorpio Rising


- Leo Sun / Gemini Moon / Libra Rising|||Me - Aries


Mum - Aquarius


Dad - Pisces


Brother - Capricorn


Nan - Pisces


Grandad - Sagittarius


Uncle 1 - Capricorn


Uncle 2 - Capricorn


Uncle 3 - Pisces


Uncle 4 - Capricorn


Aunt 1 - Taurus


Aunt 2 - Scorpio


Cousin 1 - Capricorn


Cousin 2 - Capricorn


Cousin 3 - Scorpio





Best mate - Capricorn





My grandad is the only member of my family I actually like and it's really weird coz I don't like Capricorns but for some reason they always seem to find themselves around me.|||Me:Capricorn

Mom: Scorpio

Dad: Libra

Sister: Aries

Brother: Sagittarius

Cousin 1: Aquarius

Cousin 2: Cancer

Cousin 3: Sagittarius

Grandma: Sagittarius

Grandpa: Cancer

BF 1: Aquarius

BF 2: Scorpio (twins)

BF 3: Scorpio

BF 4:Scorpio

BF 5: Pisces

BF 6: Libra

BF 7: Libra

BF 8: Leo

BF 9: Cancer

BF 10: Leo

Ex: Aquarius

BF stands for Best friend|||Me: Gemini





Mom: Aries


Dad: Capricorn


Brother: Gemini


Brother: Taurus


Sister: Gemini


Grandmother: Taurus





It seems like my mother liked giving more birth in the summer.....because my brother and me were born in June but different year while my sister and other brother were born in May and different year.|||Me: Cancer

Mom: Aries

Dad: Libra

Sister: Scorpio

Sister: Aquarius

Brother: Sagittarius

Best Friends: Libra, Sagittarius

Ex: Libra



funny how I'm not around water signs very much but I have a very watery chart|||Mom: Aries

Dad: Aries/Taurus Cusp

Best Friend: Aries (Once again... lol)

Other Prominent Friends: Aries, Libra, Pisces, Capricorn

Distant Friends: Cancer and Aquarius

Grandfather: Scorpio on Dad's, Aries on Mom's

Grandmother: Pisces on Dad's, Aquarius on Mom's

Me: Scorpio|||Mine - Leo


Dad - Capricorn


Mom - Taurus


Sister - Scorpio


Brother - Virgo/Libra (born on cusp)


In my grandparents time they didn't record the date of birth, only the year!


Best Friends: Leo, Aries, Cancer|||Me: Scorpio with scorpio moon libra rising

Mom: Pisces with capricorn moon scorpio rising

Dad: Pisces with libra moon aries rising

Best friend: Taurus

Boyfriend: Capricorn with gemini moon

Ex boyfriend: Libra with capricorn moon

Grandpa: Virgo with scorpio moon

Grandma: Triple aries|||Mom is an Aries, Grandmother is a Capricorn


Dad is a Capricorn, Grandmother is a Gemini


(not sure about my grandfathers)


Best friends are Virgo, Sagittarius, Cancer, %26amp; Scorpio


I'm a Sagittarius :-)|||these seems fun hah!





Me- Sagittarius


Bestfriends- Leo, Virgo, Virgo, Pisces


Mum- Cancer


Dad- Capricorn


Sister- Leo





~Extended Fam~


Grandma- Cancer


Aunt- Pisces


Aunt- Sagittarius


Uncle- Gemini


Cousins- Gemini, Libra, Capricorn, Scorpio


Nieces- Gemini and Scorpio


Nephews- Taurus and Libra|||Mom: Cancer


Dad: Capricorn


Brother: Virgo


Best Friends: Sag, Pisces, Cancer, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, Virgo , Virgo ,Capricorn, Cancer.





I'm Aquarius \m/|||ME: CAPRICORN


MOM:CANCER


DAD: AQUARIUS


BROTHER 1: TAURUS


SISTER 1: CANCER


BROTHER 2:GEMINI


SISTER 2: CAPRICORN


BROTHER 3:SCORPIO


BROTHER 4: ARIES|||mom- scorpio


dad- scorpio/libra cusp


brother- saggitarius


granddad- gemini


grandma- cancer


best friends- cancer, libra, gemini, leo, leo, aquarius, capricorn





im an aries :)|||Me: Cancer


Best Friend: Gemini





Mom: Gemini


Dad: Taurus


Sister: Capricorn





Nan: Scorpio


Grandad: Capricorn.





Hmm, I've just realised there are no fire signs|||mom- libra


dad- leo


brother- sagittarius


sister- aquarius


best friends- sagittarius, leo,


aquarius, aries, capricorn


boyfriend- taurus


me- aquarius|||Mom: Cancer


Dad: Taurus


Brother: Sagittarius


Grandmother: Cancer


Grandfather: Scorpio


Friend: Gemini





Me: Leo|||Mum - Scorpio


Dad - Pisces


Me - Taurus


Close Close friends - Gemini, Virgo, Pisces


Grandfathers - Aquarius/Pisces (one of those) and not sure


Grandmothers - Leo (I think) and Libra|||Me: Virgo


Mom: Pisces


Dad: Libra


Sister: Gemini


Brother: Aries.





I get along with my Mom and Dad, but my Sister and Brother are like a Tag team against me.|||Me: Libra


Mom: Cancer


Step Mom: Scorpio


Dad: Taurus


Brother: Pisces


Sister1: Virgo


Sister2%26amp;3: Capricorn|||mother pisces

father capricorn

son aqua/pisces cusp

daughter leo

me leo

brother aquarius

half sister leo same mother

half sister libra same mother

best sidekick, libra/scorpio, 2 gemini|||mom- libra


dad- taurus


grandma- gemini (?)


grandpa- not sure...


best friends- aries, scorpio, capricorn, sagittarius


me- cancer|||Me- Scorpio


Mum- Leo


Dad- Scorpio


Ex bf- Taurus


Best friends- Pisces, Gemini, many Aries :)


Maternal grandpa- Virgo, maternal grandma- Cancer|||Me: Capricorn


Mom: Pisces


Dad: Scorpio


Sister: Virgin|||My sign is Scorpio


Mom:aquarius Dad: Virgo Siblings: Aries and Libra


Grandparents...not reall sure


Besst friend...capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment