Monday, August 29, 2011

What zodiac sign and Chinese sign would i be compatible with?

Im really bored and cant sleep that's why im asking this question. My sun sign is Taurus my moon is cancer my Chinese sign thing is the monkey. If anyone can give me some compatibility's that include both Zodiac and chinese star signs that would be interesting.|||I cant sleep either....


I heard there was a meteor shower and a full moon tonight...





Anyways, you should be compatible with some earth signs to a degree, with scorpios and maybe pisces. As for the chinese star, here:


Monkey is a + yang, so u'll do good with Snake, Rooster, Rat and Dragon.


Avoid the tiger and the pig, Its steed, opposition and karma so not good.|||Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces Dragons; Cancer, Virgo, Pisces and Capricorn Rats...



If you are on Fb I suggest that you check out the New Astrology, that has a lot of material on compatible signs that are not above. It is Suzanne White's site.



Also lookup Master Rao's astrologizeme site:

http://www.astrologizeme.com/|||Hi





According to the Chinese the animal sign; A monkey is a dispute interests. Smart if you have friends please note "snakes".|||suzannewhite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment