Monday, August 29, 2011

What is your Zodiac sign and what kind of music do you listen to?

What is your Zodiac sign and what kind of music do you like/are you into? Which kinda bands/singers?|||I am a Sagitorpio....cusp between Sagiarius and Scorpio...I listen to all kinds of music so idk what music has to do with your Zodiac sign..interesting question though.





My favorites are:





Marilyn Manson


Nine Inch Nails


Korn


Linkin Park


Eminem


Sean Paul


Usher


Metallica


Guns and Roses


Kieth Urban


Alan Jackson


Trisha Yearwood


Daddy Yankee


No Doubt


Bush


Nickelback


Papa Roach


Green Day


Shakira


Lady Gaga


Shiny Toy Guns


Pink





and the list goes on and on lol|||Libra (October 6th)





Soft Rock


Rock


Pop


Country (Taylor Swift really)


R%26amp;B


Soft Pop


Pop Rock





The Plain White T's


Taylor Swift


Vanessa Carlton


Soundtrack music (you know, to movies and stuff)


Miley Cyrus


Selena Gomez


Demi Lovato


David Cook


David Archuleta





I listen to everyone but mostly Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus...I like classical music too, and I'm in band so I appreciate instrumental versions of songs. I listen to everything too, and my favorite bands really change every day and depends on my mood.|||I am a Gemini I like:





Garbage,Avril Lavigne,MGMT,30h3!,any sixties stuff(hippy music),Pink Floyd,The Beatles,Natalie Portman's Shaved Head,Dido,Fleet wood Mac,M.I.A,katy Rose,Ladytron,Etc..|||Metallica, National Napalm Syndicate, Him, Rasmus, Nightwish, Kiuas, Apocalyptica, Children of Bodom, SR-71, Three Days Grace, Rammstein





Scorpio is a Scorpio... of course. ;-)|||i can't reveal my sign cuz i have open question about that, but i like


rap, hip-hop, r%26amp;b, jazz, smooth jazz, calypso, reggae, and even old 80's like phil collins n sh- t, ooh i love me some phil collins








can u answer mine-thanx


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Aries in Greek mythology or whatever and In Chinese, Rabbit. I like all kinds of songs. Alternative, Metal, Punk, Classic, Rock, Techno, Dance, Electronica, Country, Comedy, Pop and Hip hop. I basically have a soft side, and a rough side!|||Gemini





I listen to a lot of different types of music.


Progressive/Alternative rock, Metal (Death, Progressive), Hip-Hop, some Ambient-type of music. What ever sounds good to me is all.|||Virgo- Classical (Mozart, Chopin, Bach, Tchiakovsky, Rachmaninoff, Schumann, Brahms etc)


Alternative Rock- Panic! at the Disco, Four Year Strong, Deftones, The Used


And Latin- Tango, Cha Cha, Mambo, Meregue|||I'm A libra..


I like some Hip-Hop/Soulja Boy-Rihana-Beyonce


I also like Metal/Rock-Slipknot-3 doors down


and Alternative/Pop/Techno kind of stuff like Flyleaf-Lady GaGa-Snow Patrol-Stuff like that.|||I'm a Aries and I love classical, pop, rock, and folk music. For bands and music, I love Fall Out Boy and AC/DC, but currently I don't have a favorite singer.|||cancer.


I like pop, rock......depends on the song really.


I like coldplay, all american rejects, enrique iglesias, avril lavinge....a variety, i know!|||Capricorn.





I like a variety of music but mainly anything that's quirky and fun:


Rooney


Keane


Jethro Tull


and any Classic Rock.|||Pisces! :)


I listen to everythinggg. And I mean literally every genre out there but my favourite is rock/metal. Things like Nickelback, Papa Roach and All Time Low %26lt;3|||Aquarius





I listen to Rock and Alternative :)|||I am a Virgo and I listen to country music. But I like all types of music also.|||Aries- Hard rock





The girl I like is sagittarius and likes punk rock pop. Like Marianas Trench if you didn't get the other thing.|||Aries, metal, rock,|||I am a scorpio and i listen to pop, rock, hip-hop, and comedy.|||Rat/Aquarius





Alternative/Rock


Bands like Angels %26amp; Airwaves, Snow Patrol, etc.|||Pisces





and pop,rap,rock.metal basically everything|||R%26amp;B|||I'm Taurus and I like almost any of today's modern rock. Such as Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, U2, etc...|||Leo...Everything except heavy rock/metal.|||im a gemini and i like all popular music except rap.|||Scorpio





Rock and Club music|||libra. punk and metal.|||Capricorn.


Pretty much anything!|||Scorpio


Metal|||Astrology is pseudo-science.|||Leo


Everything but techno and like hard rock.|||Scorpio


hiphop rap


R%26amp;b


Pop


Rock


Reggae

No comments:

Post a Comment