Monday, August 29, 2011

What zodiac signs are most likely to have conflicts with scorpios?

I am a scorpio and i was wondering which and why a zodiac sign would not like a scorpio.|||Scorpio and Scorpio go at it quite often|||i cant tell u abt any sign. but scorpio are sometimes so weird, that they may find themself having problem with any sign. ask ureself isnt its true when someone dont response according to your likes and dislikes, u become angry. scorpio can have conflict with anyone who doesnt understand them, why dont scorpio give others a chance to understand them. comon give me a break! or at least a source. so that we can understand u and there will probability of less conflicts or arguments. even if anyone tell u this and this sign are compatible with u and they will not have conflicts. i m sure they have gone mad. how the hell they are goin to find. its impossible. there is not a single sign who wont have conflict. the main reason is u people dont let them understand u at first and only expect everything in return. people of any sign who are patient in nature can only save them from scorpio's and have less conflicts. i cant say no conflicts at all. i dated a scorpio and who will know better then me?|||I disagree with gato. I'm a scorpio and I tend to get along really well with other scorpios. They're in my top 5 signs I like best. We just click well.





My mother is also a scorpio. And both of her long time close friends of the family are also both scorpios.





I tend to not connect well with libras. Clash with leos (often leo moons too). And I can be friends with taurus, but if we get too close (like move in with each other) we tend to get in really nasty fights.





But anyway, the only scorpio I didn't like had a leo moon. He was so egotistical. And we shared the same birthday. ahhkk!|||I don't know, I conflict with no one :p I can honestly think of no sign that ever had an issue with me personally...





I have to agree with Gato up here. I generally tend to conflict with Scorpio's exclusively and I am a Scorpio sun myself.|||Scorpio is the most compatible with the signs of Pisces and Taurus but a relationship with a Sagittarian would be terrible match.|||ooo your avatar has that look in it's eye ;{ %26lt;--- that's what you look like.





to answer your question... i cant even phantom anyone/ any "sign"/ anything disliking us... we're sooo greeeaat!|||I read earlier.. Aries.


Because they enjoy being leaders, and Scorpio is all about competition.|||PISCEs|||aries, leo and saggitarius|||fire signs|||Leo, Aries and Sag.

No comments:

Post a Comment