Monday, August 29, 2011

What is the easiest zodiac sign to spot?

Sometimes I try to guess people's zodiac signs. What is the easiest sign to spot and how do you know that they're sign.|||I'm going with Leo,





They kind of make there presence known anyway, kind of easy to spot because they thrive off being the center of attention, they almost always are flashy, and a lot of times have physical beauty.








If you are wondering, I'm a Pisces.|||it depends on where you live, for example:





Northern areas such as Canada mostly has Saggitarius and Capricorn


Middle areas such as China, Mexico, and India mostly has Gemini, Aires, and lots more


Southern countries such as Austrailia, and Africa has almost all of them

Report Abuse


|||As a Scorpio, I tend to notice myself the easiest lol. Actually, Scorps ARE pretty obvious, but that may be just a personal bias. Cancers and Pisces are obvious too, but that may have to do with the fact that all water signs love each other and spot each other in a crowd. Aries is pretty easy: yeah, lol, they LOVE a challenge. Leos are gregarious, so easy to spot in a crowd. Aquarians are a tough call: they can be quite friendly, but also aloof. But as someone else here said, the "lack" of certain emotions is often as telling as the excess thereof. Hardest to spot (for me at least): Virgo, Libra, Capricorn. |||I am good at figuring out which element they belong to...like


Water--they will tend to have a dreamy look--


Air signs--are talkative and gossip--


Earth--tend to seem focus and serious and have a calm demeanor--


Fire--are dramatic and cause some kind of attention towards themselves--


But i am not good at getting the exact sign. I have more to work on I guess lol =]





Gemini's are pretty easy though, especially if you work or go to school with one, because everyday is a different person lol|||I think Leo is the easiest zodiac sign because its what my sign is. Whenever I flip through newspaper for horoscope the first sign for my eye to spot is Leo. So I think Leo is the most easiest sign to spot. For them to be spotted they are a gr8 kisser, they are attractive and addictive, they are loud and always give a sign of their presence. Those are what I think are the characters of Leo.|||It's really hard because of the rising. If someone is double arrogant or double prominent, very showy, extremely outgoing they could be any Sun sign conjunct Rising. Take it from me, I'm not a Leo but I'm showy and a bit conceited but my Sun's not even conjunct my Rising just the same sign.





I know a Virgo, yes Virgo, known for their meekness, modesty and timidness, who was out of this world extroverted. He has Leo Rising conjunct Virgo Sun. I have no idea how it's conjunct or he's just lying to me, but you can't miss him, he's like a celebrity in a crowd of people.|||lol..i do that also, Anw i think it would be piscis, and Aries my sign lol..idk but its like i just know how they look like even if i dont know they are Aries lol...





Piscis: shy, Gets distrated easily, and lazy,





Aries: They are tall and they have an aries apperiance, and they are every where lol.|||Probably Scorpio... I can only answer that bc I am one. I wouldnt think it's obvious, but random ppl out of no where (when Im in the store, just casually shopping) walk up to me and ask me if Im a Scorpio... no kidding, it's eerie to me. I wouldnt think it's so obvious. They say #1; it's the eyes #2 it's the prescense and intensity in my voice #3 the stone cold look like Im in deep thought|||I can tell what sign people people are sometimes. Not all signs, but just a couple so far





Taurus men have thick necks, and geminis (i am one) we talk a lot. We are also usually fidgeting with something in are hands.





I think Geminis are easiest to spot|||As a Capricorn I find that I can spot a Capricorn,Leo or Scorpio a mile away, something about the way they carry themselves and their appearence. I usually ask them, like are you a Capricorn?|||Scorpio.





I'm not sure what it is...the shape of their face possibly? They just have this look to them that is very telling.





Kind of that catch-22 for all of life...the more secretive a person attempts to be, the more a person notices, and vice versa.|||Aries!!!!!


I have NEVER gotten an Aries wrong. Whenever I guess any other sign it's always wrong, but Aries personality is so predictable and obvious to me.|||I find that I am pretty good at spotting Capricorn, Taurus %26amp; Scorpio.





IDK why but those are the "easy" ones for me :-)





Demeanor, intensity, communication style are the factors that I notice.|||leos- looks confident, assertive


libras- likes to brag about themselves


cancers- beautiful eyes and open hearts


scorpios- very domineering and passionate


gemini- blunt talkative|||I'd wish Leos...I suppose there just aren't that many where I live (although I'm getting better at spoting the few Leos there are here...) But yeah, I think they are, it's just I don't know that many|||I think it's Leo. If you're looking up in the sky and you see a sickle-shaped formation, then it's probably Leo.|||gemini- split personality and crazy as Hell!!!|||Sagittarius. |||gemini, they always have their feet moving nervously, if you kno what i mean lol


even scorpios, the way they stare.....|||Perhaps this has the help to your question





http://www.life-guide.com.tw/item.php


|||just look for the guy challenging everyone to a 20 mile race, and you've got yourself an aries.





-cancerian.|||For me, Geminis. |||Thats hard.





You might find that the sign you guess is their rising sun. |||I think Leo is the easiest zodiac sign to spot.|||SCORPIO'S!! ITS IN THE EYES!!|||pisces and air signs

No comments:

Post a Comment